OS in progress: Diwali at Khanna's

loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I read BM's post and thought of writing this OS. Halfway through it, I realized I would enjoy it much more if everyone wrote it. So, here's what I had written. Someone take this forward please. 😃
P.S. Happy Diwali everyone! 😊

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmhhh..." Ragini moaned as Nachiket mapped her bare back with kisses. 
"Good morning" He smiled as she opened her eyes.
"Morning" Ragini turned on her back and caressed Nachiket's cheek with her right hand. Nachiket was in no mood to talk. His lips were on her neck instantly.
"Nachiket," Ragini whispered, "I like to think I satisfied you enough last night that you can hold until tonight," yet somehow, her hands were roaming all over his back in an extremely sensual way.
"You are beautiful, Ragini" Nachiket murmured, working on her ear. Reluctantly, Ragini tore his lips from her face. "You say I love you, kiss me after 18 years, and then you go to US," Ragini complained, "You starve me for a week and now you can't get enough of me."
Nachiket smiled sheepishly, "To abhi sorry hi to bol raha hu."
"Nachiket.. I have to get up. Please?"
"Why do you have to get up? Kids are not home," Nachiket complained.
"That is why I have to get up. I have to call Karan and ask him to send the kids home. Aaj Diwali hai Nachiket," Ragini tried to reason.
Nachiket pouted and Ragini melted.
"Okay, don't make a sad face now," Ragini moved her thumb over his lips, removing the pout, "Just this time Nachiket. Be quick," Ragini grinned.
Nachiket didn't waste a second.

11:00 am, Khanna Residence

"Ranbir, kahan reh gae beta?" Ragini was getting worried that kids had not reached home yet. It was a 30 minute ride from Karan's home. And they had started an hour back.
"Mom ye Diwali ka traffic. Abhi 15 minute aur lag jaenge" Ranbir honked in vain. The Mumbai traffic wouldn't let the car move. Ragini made breakfast till the kids arrived.

"Mom! Khaana dedo Khanna's ko!" Aagham cried as soon as he stepped into the house. Ragini laughed. Ranbir and Suhani hugged her while Aagham attacked the food on table.
"Happy Diwali, Maa!" Aarav kissed her on the cheek.
"Oh! Meri taraf se bhi Mom. I'll meet you later." Aagham mumbled with food in his mouth. Everyone laughed. Ragini served everyone and came around Aagham to kiss him and wish him. Nachiket came out of the room and saw the scene on the dining table.
"Karan ne kuch khilaya nahi kya?" He settled down on the empty chair beside Ragini and started eating from her plate.
"I told bhai to have breakfast there only but he didn't listen," Suhani said with a scowl.
"Kya bachche ho kya ab tum log? Control nahi kar sakte bhookh? I wanted to avoid the traffic. Islie started early," Ranbir said in the big brother voice.
"And did you manage to avoid the traffic?" Aarav said and all the kids laughed. Ranbir glared at them all and they shut up their mouths.
"He has your glare too." Nachiket whispered in Ragini's ear. Ragini smiled and nodded. Ragini and Nachiket, like all the parents, never interfered when the kids were fighting.

"Your Dad and I are going to Nishi's house for Diwali. Tum logon mein se kisi ko aana h?" Ragini asked everyone as she picked up the plates from the table.

Please continue.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely start of very romantic Diwali 😳

Good going Loveleen! 😃
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Such a lovely start of very romantic Diwali 😳

Good going Loveleen! 😃

😆😆 Thank you Narges! 😊 
Continue please..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Returning to finish her paratha, she was surprised to feel the metal of the plate instead.. he had finished it all and was busy laughing and talking to the kids, cradling the cup of coffee in his hand.. she kept looking at him and at the twinkle in his eyes.. she would do anything to keep this man happy.. anything... 

And then he felt her gaze on him and instantly passed her cup of tea to her, all the while continuing to chatter away with the kids  - his old habit and a sure shot giveaway - he always talked way too much when he was happy.. even laughed too much. The kids were wondering how their dad suddenly found their jokes so funny today. Ragini, in a bid to calm him down, spread her palm on his thigh and pressed slightly.. he stopped instantly and looked at her intently over the cup of coffee.. his eyes burning her skin and causing that intense blush to creep up her face <3 
neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this so much ❤️ Thanks Loveleen for starting and Sukhi Di for continuing! 🤗
ronitfan thumbnail
🤗  to you all 
Please continue no Shikha <3 
loveleen3 thumbnail
Thank you Sukhi! <3 <3 
Everyone write please!!! Just a couple of lines to take the story forward. These people have to celebrate Diwali with us! :D 
loveleen3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Returning to finish her paratha, she was surprised to feel the metal of the plate instead.. he had finished it all and was busy laughing and talking to the kids, cradling the cup of coffee in his hand.. she kept looking at him and at the twinkle in his eyes.. she would do anything to keep this man happy.. anything... 

And then he felt her gaze on him and instantly passed her cup of tea to her, all the while continuing to chatter away with the kids  - his old habit and a sure shot giveaway - he always talked way too much when he was happy.. even laughed too much. The kids were wondering how their dad suddenly found their jokes so funny today. Ragini, in a bid to calm him down, spread her palm on his thigh and pressed slightly.. he stopped instantly and looked at her intently over the cup of coffee.. his eyes burning her skin and causing that intense blush to creep up her face <3 

"Help me in the kitchen, Nachiket?," Ragini requested but Nachiket could sense that it wasn't a question.
"Mom, I'll come" Aagham suggested.
"I am done with my breakfast. You finish yours," Nachiket followed Ragini to the Kitchen. 

Ragini was keeping her plate in the sink when Nachiket put his hands on her waist. Ragini gasped, "You Mr., stand beside me, not behind me. And keep your hands in the front where I can see."
Reluctantly, Nachiket followed her instructions and started drying the plates.
"I know why you are happy today. But if you keep on grinning like that, everyone will know why you are happy," Ragini whispered.
"Pagal ho kya? kaise pata chalega kisiko ki main kyun itna khush hoon," Nachiket replied, emphasizing on the word kyun. Ragini blushed despite herself.
Nachiket was taking the next plate from her hands when she covered his hands with hers, "You continue grinning like that, no more quickies for you,". Nachiket's face resembled of a grounded kid.

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loveleen3

"Help me in the kitchen, Nachiket?," Ragini requested but Nachiket could sense that it wasn't a question.
"Mom, I'll come" Aagham suggested.
"I am done with my breakfast. You finish yours," Nachiket followed Ragini to the Kitchen. 

Ragini was keeping her plate in the sink when Nachiket put his hands on her waist. Ragini gasped, "You Mr., stand beside me, not behind me. And keep your hands in the front where I can see."
Reluctantly, Nachiket followed her instructions and started drying the plates.
"I know why you are happy today. But if you keep on grinning like that, everyone will know why you are happy," Ragini whispered.
"Pagal ho kya? kaise pata chalega kisiko ki main kyun itna khush hoon," Nachiket replied, emphasizing on the word kyun. Ragini blushed despite herself.
Nachiket was taking the next plate from her hands when she covered his hands with hers, "You continue grinning like that, no more quickies for you,". Nachiket's face resembled of a grounded kid.

He made a sad face "so i can't be happy then" she looked at him "you can be happy but tone it down" "fine but take ur threat back" she laughed and looked at him he was smiling at her "ok fine i take it back" he looked behind to make sure the kids were not looking and turned and kissed her on her cheek and walked away. Ragini was too shocked to do anything he just smirked at her.
ronitfan thumbnail

As she entered the room, she saw him rummaging through his closet. 

What are you looking for? 

We're supposed to wear something new today, right? 

Ragini held his shoulder gently and moved him to the side as she pulled out a shopping bag with a gorgeous sky blue kurta. His eyes widened in surprise. 

When did you get the time to go out and.. 

And she stopped him in his tracks by gently resting a finger on his lips..