OS: When Disney Land collides with Arhi Land (Birthday dedication)

SwrlngElephants thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

A delayed birthday present to Sadhana (Sadh123). I am really sorry. I hope this earns me forgiveness😳

Happy Belated Birthday Sadhana!!! You are the best, girl! Live a long, happy and prosperous life.

When Disney collides with Arhi Land

"They say life isn't a fairy-tale. I say life can always be a fairy-tale. Don't you concur?" Cinderella beamed at Prince Henry, her hand softly fondling the straps of his blue coat as they whirled around.

"My life, I say, has always been a fairy-tale from the moment you wedged my sight and captured it for eternity. I can always salvage you from the clutches of evil." He replied, pecking chastely on her cheek as she turned crimson red. Her eyes downcast as flutters of embarrassment brushed in her eyes.

"I am considered the fairest maiden of the land but all I want is you even if I have to trade my fairness for the sake of it." Snow-white whispered in Prince Philips ear as he smiled and twirled her away from him and into his very arms she came swiveling back.

"You really think I would let you trade your fairness for something that's meant to be. Written in the stars. Not that I love you for your fairness. You, my snow white, will remain just that even after decades. I can always kiss you back to life." He caressed her face, as she savored his touch.

"It doesn't matter if I left my world for being with you. You are my world and in your arms is where I feel safe from the world where I once thought only goodness existed." Ariel breathed against Prince Eric chest as they tangoed around, skin to skin and heart to heart.

"I am your world but you are more to me than the entire universe where goodness exists with evil. Ying and Yang, haven't you heard love? I love your voice, Ariel. It's the best music of the world to me. I can always retrieve what you lose from the hands of evil." He replied, snuggling her closer to him.

"I loved you when the world called you beast. I believe beauty adores the interior and one has to live with the interior beauty. What good shall the outer beauty bring when the interior is tainted? I promise to love you in sickness and in health. I promise to be by your side when the world walks out."

"I never needed the world, Belle. I never will need it. Its only you I want. Heart and soul. You made me the man I am today. Unlike the usual style I believe you will always be there to tend to me and save me." Prince Adam replied.

"Stop stepping on my toes. Are you planning to make me live with eight toes, Eugene? Just because I love you, doesn't mean you could always have your way. I still haven't entirely forgiven you for what you did to my hair! Mother Gothel or not!" An irked Rapunzel fumed, trying to wriggle out of Eugene's embrace.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down. We don't want Maximus to stomp all over me like some overgrown grassy plot. Besides, you need not to look pretty for the world and I love you the way you are now. No Mother Gothel shall ever touch you when Rider is here." He countered, his left eye brow highly arched, an adorable smirk lifting up his lips as he exhibited an epitome of personified coolness. Rapunzel eyed him back, continuing her struggle.

"Fine! When Eugene is here." He grumpily corrected.

"That's like my Eugene." She giggled, positioning herself back in the confines of his arms, where her kingdom lied.

"You gave me another chance to live a life, Philip. A life I dreamt to live with you since the time you sang in the jungle with me." Aurora admitted, gazing into his starry orbs that shone a million times more than the countless stars that glittered in the sky. They waltzed around the room, a beam of silver right displaying heir presence as of  others.

"Your life was mine to save and keep, Aurora. You are the dawn of my life. I can always kiss you awake from sleep." Prince Philip kissed her, sealing a promise of forever.

"Don't you believe me?" Seven males voices questioned in unison.

"I do." Six female replied in ecstasy, their heart swelling with the love they tendered for their better halves.

"I question you. Do you believe me?" A saccharine soft voice arose from somewhere above the stairs as lights of the ball room flickered and then extinguished welcoming the overwhelming darkness.

"I do." His husky voice assented, the weight of a building guilt pronounced in the glossy huskiness. The spotlight came to life on a couple that occupied the pavilion, thousands of fairy stars sprinkling down on them. The lady, attired in the softest of silks with a tiara that gracefully sat displaying a mighty standard on her head, was lost in the world of eyes of the man. He, a devilishly handsome man, costumed in the finest of velvet looking at her with an apology which also promised eternal trust and love.

"And I you." She replied looking him in the eyes. As the brightest of the smiles that had ever adorned the faces of the mankind, teasefully peeked on his face, her eyelashes that fanned her hazel orbs veiled her downcast eyes.

"I may not be a Prince Charming. I am a man of flaws, a man who had the fallout of mistrusting you, a man who gave you nothing but tears and heartache. Today in front of the legends that have loved and survived in the hearts of the widest of Kingdoms I proclaim my love to you. I may not be the man for you but my existence knows, and my heartbeat which beats in unison with yours knows that you are the only woman for me.  I love you, Khushi."

"I love you too, Arnav. I do not need words to express what I feel for you. All I would say is I can always make you believe me, my Rakshas my Rajkumar."

The room burst into claps of victory and pride, hundreds of hands working together in the honor of the couple which stood out. Not a prince. Not a princess. But Lovers. Who had hated each other but had eventually embarked on the journey to love.

"And I thought we were the best couples." The Disney princesses whispered to their partners.

"We are, to ourselves." The Disney princes replied taking their hands.

Seven couples, along with others, lost in each other continued their waltz around the room. They found their respective universe and a reason to love and cherish within each other.

"You do know you are my prince charming. I know you are." Khushi whispered, her back slid against his broad chest.

"If you do, Khushi I do too. I always will be. Together even when the world falls apart, a bond of eternity." He inhaled the scent of her hair. Sunshine, daisies and orchids.

As the ball held for the eternal couples marked its end, each hand in the room rose for a toast.

"To love, essence of life."

You may not need to be a princess or a prince for life to be a fairy-tale. You do not need real magic for the miracles to occur. Magic resides within the heart and it is there where it finds the salvation, growing and glowing eventually for life to turn magical.

Life may not always be a fairy-tale. It gives its fair share of tears, betrayals and angst but it does always in the end gives love if one knows how to love, truly and wholly.

P.S: Sorry for the roughness in writing. I feel like I am on Writer's Block. And I will understand if you find it weird. 😭

Edited by wardamatloob01 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh girl! Minutes to go for my bday to end.. And you give me! omg!!!
~

I am not even making sense and I don't even want to. I am so overwhelmed and ecstatic. Just imagine, I was wandering in the forum in a bid to edit my res and I saw you had posted something. To find a girl who said she was having a writer's block and to find her name as the author, I was like so happy. And to find that this was for me... I was too happy beyond words. Words are failing me today. My bday started with a sweet surprise and ended with one too.. Aww so sweet of you for giving me such a unique OS. How do you do this?

Disney world and ArHi land? Mind blowing.. Aww I loved how you showed the words of love exchanged between the Disney world and the real world.. life is no fairy tale but it definitely can be made a realistic happy tale. Aww how sweet was that and what more can I ask as a gift? Oh I loved this enchanting and sweet OS..made my day!!! And I so really loved this one.. a sweet surprise yet a very pleasant one..

Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I love it, S! You have a natural gift! πŸ˜Š
And Happy Birthday Sadhana. πŸ₯³
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb os loved it thank you for pm.
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS
HAPPY birthday πŸ‘
nandrajogdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome happy birthday sadh123
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was simply superb...
All the Disney's characters were awesome..
But our Arhi were the best,no doubt ..

Very well-written,Warda πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

@Sadh..
once again..
I'll love to say..

kimnana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ARSHI IN DISNEY LAND TOO GOOD 
HAPPY B'DAY SADHANA
P.S HAPPY DIWALI 
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the os πŸ‘
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Arshi67 thumbnail
Sadhana, wishing you a Very Happy Birthday! 

Wardha, such a delightfully quirky tale. For me, the adored jodi of Arnav and Khushi is no less part of folklore than the others in your OS. It's befitting the others are there to bear witness to the soulful connection between Arnav and Khushi :)