Vicky7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay guys this is a really short one.The current situation in the show is unspeakable to say the least but I tried my best to bring out two immature,egoistic but lovely people like Nachiket and Ragini to speak up.Hope to get something more satisfying in the show,wishful thinking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------////
The act
It was a happy moment when Ragini and Nachiket had cleared their interview with full score.Ragini was happy that her husband was finally going to come out unblemished from this disparaging scandal.

The deal with SoulCare hospitals was to be revived if Nachiket was not guilty.
Both of them were jubilant but the kids were more so.After all they had a big role in getting their parents married and staying in their mom's house.

Nachiket had to go to the US for releasing some other properties which were sealed.
So he went saying that he will be back and told the kids to stay with their mom.

Next day Pam came up to Ragini and asked her "what have you both decided now that Nachiket may get his job back in the States?"

Ragini replied casually"Nothing,we are just waiting for this problem to be solved."
Pam said getting a bit perturbed"oh GOD,I wanted to ask that if you both are gonna continue to stay together?"

Ragini said coldly that she should ask this to her brother.

Pam told her that Nachiket wants to stay if she wants him back in her life and Ragini sent her away that she wants Nachiket to stay on his own will,not because she was telling him to.

Pam left from there resignedly.

Ragini felt helpless that she couldn't stop Nachiket and that he will never stay without being told to.
Two days later Nachiket was back and he had managed to stop the auction of his properties and convinced the board members to wait for the verdict of this investigation.He looked relieved and quite at peace in the current scenario.

Ragini asked him about his meeting and he told everyone that the board members were apprehensive but decided to let him retain his post among the board of directors of SoulCare hospitals.Pam and the kids were happy but Ragini felt a sting in her heart.

She knew that he was going back,this time maybe forever.She managed to hide her sorrow in front of the kids but everyone could see her face and guess what she was going through.
Nachiket thought to himself that maybe now she will tell me to stay and Ragini was thinking if she should.Both of them didn't speak to each other after this interaction.

That night both of them couldn't sleep,each of them pretended to sleep.

Nachiket decided that he couldn't take this torture anymore and thought that he should say it to Ragini fair and square.

He went to the washroom and began to sob noisily.Ragini was awake all this while,she too was sad and in the same dilemma.
She immediately went to the washroom door and knocked it saying,"Nachiket is everything okay,come out please"
Nachiket took his his time to open the door deliberately,finally coming out wiping his tears.
Ragini saw that his eyes were puffy with all the crying,she hugged him instinctively.
She then sat him down and gave him a glass of water asking him what the matter was,was everything okay in the US or had they still blamed him.

Nachiket said with his heavy voice"Ragini everything is fine,the matters are getting sorted one at a time,but still..."
Ragini waited with anxiety to hear what he would say next.
Nachiket continued"Pam and Ram want to get married and they have decided to stay in India."

Ragini said"oh,very well,they didn't tell me anything about this,but why are you sad?"
Nachiket said"The kids want to stay with you,Ragini.Even Arav wants to stay here with you.Suhani ,Agam ,Ranbir have their colleges there and they have to study further.I don't want to separate the kids from you and I don't want them to miss their education as they are already admitted in reputed colleges.I for that matter have to stay in America as I am still one of the board members.I am exasperated knowing the fact that I cannot take the kids there unless...YOU too would come along..."

Ragini didn't know to feel happy or sad.This was not the kind of confession she had expected from Nachiket who would sweep her off her feet every time he expressed his feelings for her.

She got out of her thoughts when Nachiket held her hand and said"Ragini please come with the kids as they cannot live without you...PLEASE"
Ragini nodded her head,Nachiket thanked her and slept peacefully,patting himself on the back that he had finally convinced her to come with him without showing his true feelings for her.
Ragini too slept peacefully knowing that her husband was taking her with him forever.
As for their confession they had all the time in the world now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Santosh99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vicky,
Nice one beautifully written!Edited by Santosh99 - 8 years ago
ShyNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vicky,
This was beautiful for sure...these two are so used to doing everything in the name of their kids that they always avoid coming to terms with their feelings for one another.

I would love to see a continuation where they are finally forced to confess their true feelings, please! πŸ˜³
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky!! 
Come on - you cannot possibly leave it here.. 
please please please we need to read about a proper confession from both of them...telling each other about the immensity of each other's love and concern.. 

Please write more - this is beautiful!! 

Vicky7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Vicky!! 

Come on - you cannot possibly leave it here.. 
please please please we need to read about a proper confession from both of them...telling each other about the immensity of each other's love and concern.. 

Please write more - this is beautiful!! 

Ya I am totally happy with the karva chauth scene,maybe I could write a part 2😳
Thanks for such cute GIF
Vicky7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShyNomad

Vicky,

This was beautiful for sure...these two are so used to doing everything in the name of their kids that they always avoid coming to terms with their feelings for one another.

I would love to see a continuation where they are finally forced to confess their true feelings, please! πŸ˜³

Sure will write it😳😊
Thanks for reading.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vicky7

Ya I am totally happy with the karva chauth scene,maybe I could write a part 2😳
Thanks for such cute GIF

Yes please please do πŸ˜ƒ