Who can't wait to watch Bigg Boss?

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everyone,

Who can't wait to watch Bigg Boss? I can't wait because it is an entirely different concept in the Hindi Television.

What are you reason(s)? Share it with us!!!

Toodles!

BTW, my name is Natasha 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i cant wait to watch "big boss" cause i think it is somethin new in india and i dont really think the celeberities will be able to cope there for 100 days

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I can't wait either! Looks like a good show, hope it works for Sony.
*dels* thumbnail
i can't wait too! 😛 its an entirely different reality show, with 13 celebrities kinda locked in a house (not really but it seems like tat)n just imagine how they r going to do all the work on their own 😆 😆 😆 we wud be seeing the personalities of different ppl 😉 😆
cheri thumbnail
i cant wait 2 reason-i wanna whats gonna happen who r gonna be the people in it & so on!
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magnificent me

I can't wait either! Looks like a good show, hope it works for Sony.

Yup, lets just hope so!! Cant wait 😛

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Same here I cant wait!!!!!! I really wanna see it!!!!!!!!
meghavi thumbnail

I like Big brother, and this show is just like it ...so yah I think I'll be watching it, but I have a ques..is it a hour show? I mean ..it'll start at 10:00 ..but whn will it finish? 10:30 or 11:00?

Oh, and another ques..who is Bigg Boss?  Arshad is the host..so he's not big boss, is he?

Edited by meghavi - 17 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Big Boss seems refreshing, I want to see how real life drama interwines with reel life drama, with celebrities...Also I'd like to what indian celebrities are like...

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
Cute_Birdie thumbnail
i am eagerly waiting for the show to start... big brother is a great hit... and its really interesting to watch people, how they are actually when there every move is being watched 24x7...
and specially with the indian celebrities whom we admire on the screen.. lets see how they are actually when secluded from the world for 3 months... will get to c real side of these celebrities.. who are so used to act on the scripts they r given....