Rishina Kandhari aka Nikki Sarna quits Tashan-e-Ishq

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Rishina Kandhari quits Tashan-E-Ishq:Unhappy with the way her track was shaping up, Rishina Kandhari has quit Tashan-E-Ishq, where she was seen as Nikki Sarna, who's a fashionista.The actress says, "This is the first time I have ever quit a show midway. My role didn't turn out the way it was narrated to me. There were a lot of creative differences with the team about the character. Since Nikki was shown to be an NRI, she'll be shown returning to London."Ask her what she plans to do after this incident, she replies, "I want to do something that's creatively satisfying rather than just look like a beautiful artefact. I am focusing on gymming and grooming myself till a good offer comes my way. I don't plan to settle for any regular role."
Thank God no Nikki no Alisha. But i will miss my Ishu. More focus on Usha >.<
oh i will miss ishan i hope only goes back to london not ishu and papa
Hmm.. one irritating character out...lol.. but seriously CVs are very disturbed.. they dont know the way they are heading.. just moving forward the story without any good back story... except manohar's and leela and tanejas which is like pee-ka-boo all the time..
Kunj ko innocent sabit karo baad mein drama aage badao.. we want TwiNj happy.. pehle you promised YuvLe and removed the tashan between Taneja's and Luthra's abruptly.. now I dont know where the story is going to go...

TwiNj ka Tashan ??? bhool gaye??

Its a confusion box right now!
Edited by MNsTrous - 8 years ago
 tfs its a shame that she wasnt given role she was told but  now we can expect one villain to be out of twinj life?
if they had kept her positive na it would have been good.