Shhh. Phir Koi Hai. - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
they are so amazing, Krish. Loved them! I love the effect you used in the main tag and Pyaar Ki Wishes tag!

"Today is the worst day of my life!" Maliha dropped her scripts on a table nearby and sat down. Sighing, Maliha glanced at the scripts once again, and made changes. Just then, her phone started to ring. Who else could it be except her best friend. Maybe she'll make her feel better. 

"Happy Birthday!!" Her friend chirped from the other side, making Maliha smile. 

"Thanks, buddy!" 

"So Ms. Creative Director, how is working at your favorite show?" Her friend asked, in a super excited voice.

Maliha sighed and said, "Horrible!" 

This answer definitely shocked her to the core as it was Maliha's dream to work at the Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani's set. 

"What? Why? Tell me. Everything. In detail." 

Maliha recalled her 'worst day ever.'

"I got a call from Ekta Kapoor in the morning, who informed me that I was finalized as the Creative Designer for Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani Season 2. I was so excited. Like duh! I was on cloud nine! One, it is my birthday. And two, I get to work with Vivian-freaking-Dsena. I get to see him, rather than just stay in the background. I started to work on my scripts and visited the sets. I expected that people would wish me because I did make some new friends, but they didn't. I let it go hoping that they would wish me later, but..." 

Maliha stopped for a second to control her emotions, while her friend completed the line for her, "They forgot, didn't they?" 

"Yes! Can you believe it? A week ago, they, including Ekta Ma'am were literally asking me what gifts I want and now...everyone forgot! What is this? Ughh I hate this. I was so sad, no wait I'm still sad! They just 'hi' and 'what's up.' Seriously?" Maliha blew off her steam. She did feel a tad bit better after sharing her pain.

"Areey chill yaar! Okay, here is an idea! Why don't you remind them?"

"Are you serious? You want me to go up to them and be like 'Hey. Guess what? My birthday is today and you forgot. Now can you guys wish me. K. Thanks.'   Nope. Nada. Never. It will make me look pathetic. And listen, there's more. My sad saga isn't over just yet. Since I was pissed, my brain stopped working for a while and I wrote a crappy scene. I was angry, furious even. However, that scene was my worst piece ever. Anyways, they sent the script to Ekta Ma'am for approval. "

"Wait let me guess, she scolded you for writing that horrible scene?" 

Sarcastically, Maliha began, " Holy shit. Dude, you are so smart! How did you even know that she was angry? Wow," continuing with a heartbroken tone, "But really! I'm not sad that she scolded me. After all it was my fault but you know...I thought today everyone will pamper me a little bit and make me feel special. But alas, everyone forgot that it's my birthday today!"

One of the set member heard her conversation and immediately informed everyone, including Ekta. Feeling guilty, Ekta immediately called Maliha's friends and asked for gift suggestions. Soon after, they  came to a conclusion knowing that Maliha would love this gift.

"Maliha!" Ekta called. 

Maliha wiped her tears and literally ran to her, "Ma'am I'm so.." Maliha stopped when she noticed her surroundings.

The garden was beautifully decorated, with her friends standing in the middle with a cake. 

"Honestly speaking Maliha, we totally forgot that today is your birthday. Someone overheard your conversation with your friend and informed us. We are really sorry, Maliha! Please forgive us!" Ekta apologized and her friends held their ears. 

Well, this surely cheered her up. Forgetting her pain, she smiled and hugged all of them.

"Now Freeze! We still have to give you a gift. So here you go!" Ekta handed her a script, confusing Maliha

"Umm what is this? Ma'am, please don't tell me you hired someone else as a creative director! I'm so sorry for that crappy scene. I will do better next time. Promise!" Maliha kept on blabbering on, which made everyone laugh. 

"Shut up and read the script," one of the crew member suggested. 

Maliha quickly went through the script and she was shocked.

"Is this real? Because if this is a prank, I will..." Maliha threatened.

"This is real, baby!"

"It's no hidden fact that you love Vivian, so I decided to give you a cameo romantic scene with him." Ekta finished. 

Maliha jumped on her and gave her a tight hug, "Thank you! Thank you! Oh My God, thank you so much!!!" 

Maliha kept on thanking her again and again. 

Later that day, Maliha called her friend again, "remember when I said today is the worst  day? Scratch that, it's the best day ever!!"

YUVIKA_15 || .LILGREENROBOT. || .USERNAME.

Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Maliha. We hope that your day remains as beautiful and as amazing as you are.

Thank you for being such an asset for India-Forums, with your photoshopping and writing skills. We, at CC, hope that prosperity, peace and happiness fill your life. Hopefully, one day, you may get the chance to meet Barun Sobti or Vivian.

This is just a little special something from us, to you. Thank you for your contribution at Crazy Creatives.

Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago

"Today is the worst day of my life!" Maliha dropped her scripts on a table nearby and sat down. Sighing, Maliha glanced at the scripts once again, and made changes. Just then, her phone started to ring. Who else could it be besides her best friend. Maybe she'll make her feel better. 

"Happy Birthday!!" Her friend chirped from the other side, making Maliha smile. 

"Thanks, buddy!" 

"So Ms. Creative Director, how is it working at your favourite show?" Her friend asked, in a super excited voice.

Maliha sighed and said, "Horrible!" 

This answer definitely shocked her friend to the core as it was Maliha's dream to work at the Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani's set. 

"What? Why? Tell me Everything. In detail." 

Maliha recalled her 'worst day ever.'

"I got a call from Ekta Kapoor in the morning, who informed me that I was finalized as the Creative Director for Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani Season 2. I was so excited. Like duh! I was on cloud nine! One, it is my birthday. And two, I get to work with Vivian-freaking-Dsena. I get to see him, rather than just stay in the background. I started to work on my scripts and visited the sets. I expected that people would wish me because I did make some new friends, but they didn't. I let it go hoping that they would wish me later, but..." 

Maliha stopped for a second to control her emotions, while her friend completed the line for her, "They forgot, didn't they?" 

"Yes! Can you believe it? A week ago, they, including Ekta Ma'am were literally asking me what gifts I want and now...everyone forgot! What is this? Ughh I hate this. I was so sad, no wait I'm still sad! They just 'hi' and 'what's up.' Seriously?" Maliha blew off her steam. She did feel a tad bit better after sharing her pain.

"Areey chill yaar! Okay, here is an idea! Why don't you remind them?"

"Are you serious? You want me to go up to them and be like 'Hey. Guess what? My birthday is today and you forgot. Now can you guys wish me. K. Thanks.'   Nope. Never. It will make me look pathetic. And listen, there's more. My sad saga isn't over just yet. Since I was pissed, my brain stopped working for a while and I wrote a crappy scene. I was angry, furious even. However, that scene was my worst piece ever. Anyways, they sent the script to Ekta Ma'am for approval. "

"Wait let me guess, she scolded you for writing that horrible scene?" 

Sarcastically, Maliha began, " Holy shit. Dude, you are so smart! How did you even know that she was angry? Wow," continuing with a heartbroken tone, "But really! I'm not sad that she scolded me. After all it was my fault but you know...I thought today everyone will pamper me a little bit and make me feel special. But alas, everyone forgot that it's my birthday today!"

One of the set member heard her conversation and immediately informed everyone, including Ekta. Feeling guilty, Ekta immediately called Maliha's friends and asked for gift suggestions. Soon after, they  came to a conclusion knowing that Maliha would love this gift.

"Maliha!" Ekta called. 

Maliha wiped her tears and literally ran to her, "Ma'am I'm so.." Maliha stopped when she noticed her surroundings.

The garden was beautifully decorated, with her friends standing in the middle with a cake. 

"Honestly speaking Maliha, we totally forgot that today is your birthday. Someone overheard your conversation with your friend and informed us. We are really sorry, Maliha! Please forgive us!" Ekta apologized and her friends held their ears. 

Well, this surely cheered her up. Forgetting her pain, she smiled and hugged all of them.

"Now Freeze! We still have to give you a gift. So here you go!" Ekta handed her a script, confusing Maliha

"Umm what is this? Ma'am, please don't tell me you hired someone else as a creative director! I'm so sorry for that crappy scene. I will do better next time. Promise!" Maliha kept on blabbering on, which made everyone laugh. 

"Shut up and read the script," one of the crew member suggested. 

Maliha quickly went through the script and she was shocked.

"Is this real? Because if this is a prank, I will..." Maliha threatened.

"This is real, baby!"

"It's no hidden fact that you love Vivian, so I decided to give you a cameo romantic scene with him." Ekta finished. 

Maliha jumped on Ekta and gave her a tight hug, "Thank you! Thank you! Oh My God, thank you so much!!!" 

Maliha kept on thanking her again and again. 

Later that day, Maliha called her friend again, "remember when I said today is the worst day? Scrap that, it's the best day ever!!"😃

YUVIKA_15 || .LILGREENROBOT. || .USERNAME.

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Maliha. We hope that your day remains as beautiful and as amazing as you are.

Thank you for being such an asset for India-Forums, with your photoshopping and writing skills. We, at CC, hope that prosperity, peace and happiness fill your life. Hopefully, one day, you may get the chance to meet Barun Sobti and Vivian Dsena. Now that really would be a dream come true moment!

This is just a little special something from us, to you. Thank you for your contribution at Crazy Creatives.

Mally, you can make a new thread using Yuvi's edited version and Yagya can post after you.