The heart-touching Bromance between Dr. Neil & Dr. Aman!

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

We were all led to believe it was to be rekindled love-story between Neil & Ragini.  No, we were completely fooled!!!   It wasn't really about Neil & Ragini.  The entire story was really an  exploration of the bromance between Neil and Aman.  ðŸ˜†

From their second meeting onwards, we saw Neil's intense jealousy towards him, extreme disdain for Aman's lack of surgical skills, then Neil slowly warming up to Aman pre-leap as he realised what a helpful and nice man he was. Then suddenly post-leap, intense jealousy again following by hatred. Their entire relationship was  thoroughly explored and every moment was well documented. The viewers could not have asked for more! Every angle was exposed. And we are still being treated to many scenes between the two!  Dr Aman, you are a hero!  At least Neil thinks so.

Now, the two have made up and Neil extended his hand in friendly gesture saying, if you ever need my surgical skills in your hospital, then call me.  Dr Aman blushed and accepted the gesture. The bromance is back on!!!  So sweet. ðŸ¤£

I am just disappointed that show is ending as the future between the two is so promising!.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushmaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL...   ðŸ¤£
jagrawal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha
I too like their jodi 😳 n their sizzling chemistry.
Once I have also nominated them for best jodi of IKNMP in the poll held in forum by smone..
😉
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ROFLMAO ... Gong by this our show name shd be "itna jalo na mujhse yaaar"