Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We all know this show is a format of Big Brother which has 'clicked' in many countries but do you think the 24-hr camera theme of Bigg Boss will 'click' in India?

Edited by magnificent me - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonaluk thumbnail
im not sure...its one of the reasons y i wana watch it..to c the difference between big brother and big boss coz london, USA etc are more open minded whereas india ppl are conservative ... im sure it will cause alot of uproars frm ppl...
will have to wait n c i guess
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think it will! Cause the show is so diffrent ๐Ÿ˜›
KingzGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know about the long run, but I think that in the short term, people would tune in. (I could be wrong. ๐Ÿ˜† )
As far as I know, we (or at least I) haven't seen something like this on Indian television. I think the concept is very intriguing... I mean, dude! 100 days in a house with a certain number of people without any connection to the outside world?! I seriously doubt I would survive there even for a few minutes. I think claustrophobics like me would agree.
Anyway, back to my point. I think the show would generate enough interest... at least in the beginning. Who knows what happens after that.
Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
probably will
cause they have done a good job with other reality shows
e.g strictly dancing-jhalak dikhlaja
american idol-indian idol
*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonaluk

im not sure...its one of the reasons y i wana watch it..to c the difference between big brother and big boss coz london, USA etc are more open minded whereas india ppl are conservative ... im sure it will cause alot of uproars frm ppl...
will have to wait n c i guess

ur right sonaluk๐Ÿ˜Š ppl ininda r more conservative n therefore probs cud happen

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe... Noit sure... Coz usually serials and shows in india do not work anymore ๐Ÿคข