Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaj! thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i prefer Sushmita Sen n Priyanka Chopra.  Im not a great fan of Aishwariya Rai.  I only liked her in Hum dil de chuke sanam n Taal.  I liked the film Devdas too but not her performance.  I prefered SRK n Madhuri in the film
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ya m not a big ash fan either...shes too fake...though i reallly feel her eyes are outta this world.....i like sushmita...i like priyanka...only if she improves on her makeup n dresses..which can get li'l tacky at times...i really used to like sonali bendare....wonder y itni chali nahi woh...i also like rani....she can really act...esp all of her latest films...she been looking ethereal...esp veer zara, chalte chalte...n paheli...her eyes r amazin

n hey gr8 job at the picπŸ‘...though ash n angu...dun make a good couple...but it was pretty creative i must say....

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i wonder why no one likes Ash, and if they do it's because of her eyes

i think Ash is a very great actress, her recent films may be flops but she doesn't repeat the same kind of movies, she does different films, and she has maintained her stance in bollywood for over a decade, and i think that's marvelous

she may not be the one to reveal her personal life, she is the shy, reserved person, which i can relate to, cuz i used to be like that

i want to be an actress just like her

yea priyanka is good too

that was really creative of you

Silly Soni being dreamy as usual

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
they look kool but now I dont like ash either.Now a dayz she look like a vamp like naina.πŸ˜†
Kaj! thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

i wonder why no one likes Ash, and if they do it's because of her eyes

i think Ash is a very great actress, her recent films may be flops but she doesn't repeat the same kind of movies, she does different films, and she has maintained her stance in bollywood for over a decade, and i think that's marvelous

she may not be the one to reveal her personal life, she is the shy, reserved person, which i can relate to, cuz i used to be like that

i want to be an actress just like her

yea priyanka is good too

that was really creative of you

Silly Soni being dreamy as usual

ur not being silly Soni.  I dream of becoming an actress and a choreographer. 

Kaj! thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

they look kool but now I dont like ash either.Now a dayz she look like a vamp like naina.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†