Insta  fc that posted was Ky2_lovers
Fb page MaNan/ Parth Niti FB Page
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ritikasingh_85

yaa vikas said that 
vikas rocks😉 PARTH shock ðŸ˜²

Parth said he broke up with his gf to which vikas said becoz he didn't want to do ðŸ˜›
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritikasingh_85

Ara mix of Salman Khan a nd emran is parth Samantha 
Because he want to be perfect in every thing be it kissing like emran or doing action and acting like Salman ðŸ˜†

Salman Khan and acting??? Seriously😆

I couldnt.watch the episode entired.coz of my parents... How was it???

-Nili- thumbnail
Also for the kissing scenes he said maine sabko bol diya ki bhai dekho aise aise camera lagana close up shots lena and they said dekh ladki bahot mushkil se maani hai ek hi take denge usme jaisa bhi krke krna hai. This cracked me up so bad🤣 and I'm guessing he was talking about Niti here coz she was d one who had to be convinced by RY really hard😆
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Nili-

Also for the kissing scenes he said maine sabko bol diya ki bhai dekho aise aise camera lagana close up shots lena and they said dekh ladki bahot mushkil se maani hai ek hi take denge usme jaisa bhi krke krna hai. This cracked me up so bad🤣 and I'm guessing he was talking about Niti here coz she was d one who had to be convinced by RY really hard😆

But mujhe 5 girls kissing wali mystery ni samajh aayi...wen did he kiss 5 girls??
shindesweety thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sachhi ?
aisa bola
this guy is funny too
-Nili- thumbnail

Originally posted by: i-love-manan

But mujhe 5 girls kissing wali mystery ni samajh aayi...wen did he kiss 5 girls??

Just that VG had lost it😳 Maybe he wanted to sound more convincing when he said Parth has got the title of TV k emran hashmi so he added 5 girls on his own😳
-Nili- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shindesweety

sachhi ?
aisa bola
this guy is funny too

Yea he is just that he doesn't show it😉😆
tree63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I found him quite genuine, down to earth and funny guy
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaar he looked hell  cute he was blushing too ðŸ˜³
Now waiting for niti in bad company as because even krissan came I saw her photo with that monster