Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Juhi is miles upon miles ahead of Lolo as an actress. 
Lolo isn't even relevant today, she like other star kids couldn't even prove she is at least good at something else. Dont sell yourself short. You have done some great art films over the past years where as Lolo has DI.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi needs to cut the crap😳

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Juhi is miles upon miles ahead of Lolo as an actress. 

Lolo isn't even relevant today, she like other star kids couldn't even prove she is at least good at something else. Dont sell yourself short. You have done some great art films over the past years where as Lolo has DI.

Lmfao delusional much,
She was and still is one hell of an actress and proved herself numerous times with countless roles Fiza, Zubeida, Rishtey, Shakti, Biwi No1, Raja Hindustani, Jeet and so on.
She was the No1 actress from 1996-2001. And you have to deal with this. Karisma's growth as  actress is clearly visible from her first movie at age 16 to her last one before her marriage. Her numerous awards and National award prove this.
Karisma is not relevant because she never actually bothered the stay active after she married her douche husband, one lame attempt at a comeback excluded. She is not interested.
And whatever Karisma she is much better than Juhi ever was or will be.
Who the f**k is Juhi Chawla today? Karisma stayed away from cinema for over a decade obviously popularity and relevance will fade rapidly especially in the entertainment industry. Look at Juhi Chawla who despite being active for 30 years and longer constantly is still a nobody.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ManwaLagge

Lmfao delusional much,
She was and still is one hell of an actress and proved herself numerous times with countless roles Fiza, Zubeida, Rishtey, Shakti, Biwi No1, Raja Hindustani, Jeet and so on.
She was the No1 actress from 1996-2001. And you have to deal with this. Karisma's growth as  actress is clearly visible from her first movie at age 16 to her last one before her marriage. Her numerous awards and National award prove this.
Karisma is not relevant because she never actually bothered the stay active after she married her douche husband, one lame attempt at a comeback excluded. She is not interested.
And whatever Karisma she is much better than Juhi ever was or will be.
Who the f**k is Juhi Chawla today? Karisma stayed away from cinema for over a decade obviously popularity and relevance will fade rapidly especially in the entertainment industry. Look at Juhi Chawla who despite being active for 30 years and longer constantly is still a nobody.

For me the only film where Karishma even ACTED was Zubeida. The rest was all hamming and I saw that consistent up until her last films including DI. Juhi is insulting herself only by saying this. IMO but to each its own.

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

For me the only film where Karishma even ACTED was Zubeida. The rest was all hamming and I saw that consistent up until her last films including DI. Juhi is insulting herself only by saying this. IMO but to each its own.

well that is your pov. I find Juhi unbearable on and offscreen. Considering shhe's got a habit of ranting against fellow costars. Be it Salman ignoring her (rightfully) in the 90's or recycling her ''I made Karisma Kapoor'' bullshit. or ranting against SRK as a matter of fact. Those were the only 3 instnes I even saw Juhi Chawla out of all people, being mentioned by the media at all. Whenever she gets in the news it is due to the fact of ranting. What relevance and power.
Edited by ManwaLagge - 8 years ago
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena is Juhi's successor, carrying the legacy forward😆Edited by Bhaadmejaa - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Who is Karishma Kapoor today? 

Kareena's elder sister. But how is Juhi responsible for that?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Juhi probs meant it as a joke. Years ago on JDJ she thanked Bhagyashree for not taking up loads of films offers b/c if she had then the rest of heroines (including her) wouldn't have a career at all since Bhagyashree had the biggest hit from all the women of that time. 
Say what you will, but Juhi is still going strong with supporting roles whereas Karisma has basically disappeared from the BW arena. 

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Juhi probs meant it as a joke. Years ago on JDJ she thanked Bhagyashree for not taking up loads of films offers b/c if she had then the rest of heroines (including her) wouldn't have a career at all since Bhagyashree had the biggest hit from all the women of that time. 

Say what you will, but Juhi is still going strong with supporting roles whereas Karisma has basically disappeared from the BW arena. 

thats called a Choice yaar, karisma voluntarily left films
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So irrelevant ? ðŸ˜† Why are my faves always problematic ðŸ˜†