article- Kapil Sharma accused of misbehaving with female co-stars?

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kapil Sharma accused of misbehaving with female co-stars?
Standup comedian, Kapil Sharma, who has courted controversies in the past is once again in news for all the wrong reasons. The 'Comedy Nights with Kapil', host is reported to have misbehaved with some of his co-stars at IIFM (International Marathi Film Festival) Awards 2015. According to an entertainment portal, Kapil Sharma apparently got out of control after a few drinks and misbehaved with Monali Thakur, Tanishaa Mukerji and other female guests. The report quoted a source saying that Kapil's rumoured girlfriend, Preeti Simoes was evidently upset by his behaviour and walked of the cruise.

As stated in the report, when Kapil was quizzed about the incident, he laughed off saying that he would clarify once he lands in Mumbai. However, the interesting point here is Kapil's recent post on his Twitter handle which goes with the entire incident. It reads:

KAPIL @KapilSharmaK9 

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I am alive.i am human, I am not perfect but I am thankful :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Kapil-Sharma-The-controversy-king/photostory/49661611.cms
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so it was true ?! otherwiese he wouldnt have tweeted that and Mika wouldnt have said "its ok" if nothing would have happened.. and now he is denying ?! so what was his tweet for ?! 
im extremly disgusted and stunned by his antics ... never thought HE would stoop this low ... but then fame, money and all that came sooo niyaaat toh phisal jati hai bosss !!
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg never thought he would stoop soo low