Still guessing what?
Someone turns a year older...
Still guessing who?
Ok, ok... You earn a clue...
The sweetandsimple...
Thecuteandbubbly...
Still confused?
It's Shritama Mukherjee
We hope all your birthday dreams and  wishes come true.
A simple celebration, a gathering of    
friends; here is wishing you great
happiness, a joy that never ends.
May your birthday be filled with sunshine
and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
Edited by Aahaana - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Shritama Mukherjee was born on 3rd November 1993 in Kota, Rajasthan.
She did her schooling in Kota leaving it for a career in modelling after Grade 10. She eventually got her Big Break on Television with Sony TV's Dekha Ek Khwaab as Rajkumari Jainandini. She has been a part of 7 shows in a span of  four and a half years.

Shritama, from early age, used to participate in various cultural fests especially for dance. She was also a trained classical singer which led her to participate in the reality show Antakshri - The Great Challenge. After this she got her own contacts and embarked on a journey which eventually gave her much fame.

Shritama's big break on television was Sony TV's Dekha Ek Khwaab as a grey shaded character - Rajkumari Jainandini. Jainandini was the antagonist for the series who finds it hard to accept her sister, Manyata, who was lost in childhood and thus always tries to create difficulties for her. At the end she finally realises her faults and turns into a good person and sister. Shritama was well praised for her potrayal.
Next she was seen as Vinnie (Vinita) in Channel V's Best Friends Forever? as one of the "BFFs". Vinnie belonged to a conservative family where the son was considered more important much to the charging of Vinnie. This led to her acts against her mom and rebelling against the norms. Shritama was applauded for this performance also.
She was next seen as Vedika, post leap, in Life OK's Do Dil Ek Jaan. Vedika was a modern girl who fell in love with Vidhaan, who wanted revenge from Satya, Vedika's father for killing his parents. This was another brilliant performance by Shritama.
She was then seen as Kimaya in Channel V's Yeh Jawani Ta Ra Ri Ri and as Jasmine in Life OK's Gustakh Dil.
Her next show was Life OK's Kalash in which she played Sakshi Deol a positive character
She finally got her chance to be the main lead in Star Plus's Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan as Koyal a Bengali girl.
Shritama has been lucky enough to get a chance to play negative as well as positive roles. Her take on this? She stated in an interview "Getting this chance to play all sorts of characters in a short span of time is a big achievement for me. And I am grateful for this four and half years of journey where I managed to be a part of seven TV shows."
We hope that with this birthday she gets many more chances to display her  talent and achieves more success. 
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Tags - _A-Hopeful-Ray_

Edited by Black_Maniac - 8 years ago
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shritama Mukherjee

enhance thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shritama!πŸ₯³
~

Fabulous job with the layout and presentation design!
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rhea.aa thumbnail
Haaye Rabba! I forgot to Unres my post. 😲
Krishi, beautiful thread. I'm so sorry I didn't help you out. :(
---

Happy Birthday Shritama!! Enjoy your birthday. May all your wishes come true. God bless you. :)
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
Happy B'day Shritama!!!
Long live n b successful in lyf 

Osm thread Krishi
Black_Maniac thumbnail
@enhance - Thanks... Well it's not really good πŸ˜†

@Asherkibiwi - The edit is really good.. 😊

@Appie - It's completely fine Appie... I understand people get busy... πŸ˜‰

@Naz - Thanks 😊Edited by Black_Maniac - 8 years ago