Pyar Ko Ho Jane Do Written Update 2nd November 2015

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Pyar Ko Ho Jane Do Written Update 2nd November 2015 

The episode starts with Sana asking Ishaan if he forgot his past? Ishaan/Rizwan irritatingly replies that he hasnt forgotten anything,, dint forgot that I am from a neighbouring country and has been sent here as a secret agent, dint forgot that i have no relation with this Hooda family, dint forgot that i m not an Indian ,, that i m NOT Ishaan Hooda,๐Ÿ˜ฒ dint forgot anything. He angers out on Sana that this is the reason he had told her to be away from him, so that anyone doesnt doubt him, and also not to forget that the country who has sent me here as a secret agent, u are also the same, Dont Forget that. Sana gives water to Riwan to calm him down. But Rizwan shouts at her asking does she knows his full truth? Sana denies saying No, she is just doing her job of taking the information from you. Rizwan starts telling his story.

He starts saying listen to the story of RIZWAN, who here everyone knows as ISHAAN HOODA. 
Flashback starts.
It starts with some children taken to a camp. He says, I was  6yrs old when i first met a Baba the camp head. Baba asks him about his parents to which he replies that Indians killed them. Baba gives a gun to a crying Rizwan to take revenge of that. Rizwan is being brainwashed that Indians are very cruel who took away his parents and to take revenge from that country.  And then after being trained for 20 years,, Rizwan was brought to a secret agency, where the boss tells him that its the proper time to go India, and there is a famous Hooda family in Delhi, who has connections with Indian defence ministry. Mr. Hooda had a brother who separated from his family years ago nd was in Canada, his brother's family got killed in an accident on the way to India. We have rumoured that only one person is alive in that accident and u have to take place of that person, Ishaan Hooda. Rizzwan asks if they will not recognise him. The agency boss says they have the information that both families were away from each other for years, they dont knw the grown up Ishaan. He hands over the passport and visas to leave to Canada. 

In Canada, Hooda family enquires about the accident, and the doctor informs them that only Ishaan Hooda and his daughter Kavya is survived in the accident. Mr. and Mrs. Hooda decides to take them to India with them. The agency boss informs Rizwan that hooda family has arrived and he will taking Ishaan place now. He asks about what to do abut this little girl Kavya? Ishaan says she will go with him to India, he knows the the life of an orphan, but he will takemcare of this little girl. Rizwan meets Hooda family disguised as ISHAAN HOODA finally. Mr. Hooda takes Ishaan and kavya with them to India accepting him as his son. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sana asks how did he met Preet? Rizwan says, after coming to India, he met Preet who had lost her family in an incident and was living with Bade Papa. Bade Papa proposed marriage for the sake of Kavya. and to gain the trust of Bade Papa as a obedient son, i had to marry Preet, to get step ahead in my mission. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Flashback of Ishaan Preet getting married. And Ishaan clearing it out to Preet that they can be good friends among themselves but as husband wife for the family. 

Its been 4 years since the, and Preet trusts me blindly, she thinks i will never ever deceive her. Sana asks if he feels guilty for that? Rizwan admits yes he is guilty for using Hooda familly and Preet for the sake of his revenge. Sana asks that if this family means so much to him then how he will be able to succeed in his mission. Rizwan says that he has problem with this country, not with Hooda family, they are very nice people. This country made me orphan by taking away my parents, i will take revenge from this country. ๐Ÿ˜’

Preet along with Kavya is shown travelling in car to home. They are hearing a patriotic song on radio,โญ๏ธ and Kavya tells Preet that she has to recite this song in her music class. Preet tells her to be patriotic towards their country India, and she loves her family and India a lot. kavya aska whom does she loves more - Papa or India? Preet says Papa is also a part of India, so both of them and Papa will also reply the same thing.

Ishaan is travelling back home in car,, thinking that one side is this Hooda family who loves him so much, and his mission on other side for which he has to betray Hooda family. 

At home, Hooda family are together gathered in hall. Niti is asking Trisha about her love story with Bilal.๐Ÿ˜ณ Trisha says that she met Bilal in a shopping mall where Bilal came and just said I Love You suddenly. She got so shocked and slapped hima and was about to police complain but then his friends came forward and disclosing that it was just a game. Then they both exchanged numbers and their story started. Preet brings tea for everyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Trisha thanks Preet for helping her marriage fix with Bilal, inspite of not liking neighbouring country. Preet clarifies that she has problem with neighbouring country but not with any religion, and Bilal is an Indian. Neeti says that whatever the neighbouring country did with you...๐Ÿ˜ฒBade papa stops her. Preet gets emotional and says she doesnt want to ever talk about what that neighbouring country did with her.๐Ÿ˜’ Niti apologises. And Preet lightens back everyones mood. Niti asks Preet what is more successful  arranged marriage or Love marriage? Preet replies whatever happens it has to happen,, bcoz God fixes their marriages, no matter what way it takes. bade Papa gives example like Ishaan and Preet marriage. ๐Ÿ˜ณIshaan steps home hearing this conversation and goes to his room.

Preet comes to room as asks Ishaan if he is worried? Ishaan ignores saying he was tired with office work and asks about the conversation they were having. Preet says that niti thinks that I m lucky to have u in my life, Preet starts crying. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Ishaan consoles and asks her what happened? Preet apologises that she doubted on you. She tells about she went to Sana's place during Trisha's roka time. She says sorry that she wont doubt on him ever again. Ishaan says that they have taken decision about their relation together, no matter they are not husband wife but they are great friends together. Preet says she knows he wont ever break her trust. Ishaan asks not to trust him so much,, what if he breaks? Preet replies she knows that it will never happen. Ishaan is afraid of Preet's loyalty. ๐Ÿ˜•Preet leaves hearing sound of breaking glass.

Preet sees Niti sitting on floor staring at broken glasses of milk. Niti says to Preet that her mischeivous kids broke the glasses. Preet tells her that she will tell servant to clean it up and tells her to go and sleep. They both have a light conversation about kids and Niti asks if she doesnt thinks that Ishaan and Preet shud extend their family, have their own kids? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Preet is embarassed.

Ishaan/Rizwan silently goes to another room,, locks it and performs namaaz. He gets a call from Sana that she will be sending the papers for the work. Rizwan thinks that he has to finish his first move tomoro. This fight is not between religions, its fight of two countries so that we will get our justice.

He gets a flashback about his childhood, where his mother and father feeding him food happily while playing hide and seek. But suddenly people knocked on their doors,, and men with their faces covered shot his parents. but he was saved bcoz he was hiding under the bed and scared. He sees his parents brutally murdered and was crying.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its morning, Hooda family at breakfast table, Preet serving breakfast. Badi mummy informs about Bilal's family coming to discuss marriage dates. Bade Papa says he and Ishaan has to go office for important work, and tells them to manage. ๐Ÿ˜›

In office, Bade Papa having meeting with Ishaan and Trisha that military general is coming to discuss military secrets and will be giving some confidential information which concerns country's security issue. Ishaan/Rizwan thinks of stealing this confidential information for his country. Military general enters and meets Mr. Hooda praising him for serving the military with the tankers for years. Mr. Hooda introduces him to Ishaan and Trisha. the general gives some confidential papers and CDs, and warns that neighbouring countries are in the moment for stealing them. Mr. Hooda assures that he will keep it absolutely safe since he loves his country. 

At home,, Niti is discussing her dresses with family members. ๐Ÿ˜† She has a small argument about her weight. ๐Ÿคช Preet tells Badi Maa that she called Maulvi sahab too for discussing marriage dates. They all laugh seeing Sid wearing Niti's loose top. ๐Ÿ˜†Sid sees Sana entering home, and removes Niti's top annoyingly. Sana greets everyone and congratulates about Trisha wedding. Preet tells badi mummy that she called Sana so thats its easy for them to understand Bilal's family culture. 

Sana gets a call from Rizwan informing that he knows about some important papers. Seeing Sana, Sid is sure that Sana is talking with Ishaan, he insists Preet to call Ishaan ask if he had breakfast. To Sid's shock, Ishaan asnwers Preets's call.

In office, Ishaan offers Bade Papa that he will keep the confidential files safely. Trisha also supports Ishaan and praises that she has realised that Ishaan and Preet are the pillars of their family,,, and Ishaan is the responsible person to take care of the papers. But Bade Papa takes the files from Ishaan and says that he will hand over these documents to that person whom he trusts even more than both of them. Ishaan is shocked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Bade Papa,, Ishaan, Trisha comes home amidst the preparations. Ishaan has eyes on Bade Papa and the files in his hands. Sana comes and asks silently whether he got the papers. he tells that BAde Papa has them. She tells to take them ASAP.

PRECAP - Ishaan sees Bade Papa keeping the files in a secret locker and giving the keys to Preet to take care of. Preet slips while walking and Ishaan catches her but drops the keys. Ishaan grabs them.
Hope ull liked the update. Please ignore typo errors.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS FOR A DETAILED UPDATE OF THE EPISODE๐Ÿ˜Š
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š
Nichuss thumbnail
its goin so fast n emotional breakdown soon... i feel rizwan wont cheat hooda family... he lost his parents... but now he has a family
which depends on him... so will he able to break the trust...

and in past... hw can he b so sure... its indians who killed his parents

and preet past still to come out...
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update.
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot for the written update