*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Bigg Boss House

The Bigg Boss house is rumoured to be somewhere near Karjat (the outskirts of Mumbai) and is purpose built to accommodate 13 people. The house is very basic and functional to the extent that the 13 celebrities (a.k.a. housemates) cannot escape the eyes of the Bigg Boss at any time (well, except for when they're in the bathroom!). For 100 days, 30 cameras will capture their every move, sneeze, cough, whisper and amplify it for the viewers on their TV sets.

Remember the Bigg Boss rule of existence:
No contact with the outside world...
No television...
No newspaper...
No mobile phones...
No privacy...

The celebrities have to entertain themselves for 100 days whilst the public take pleasure in their pains! The Bigg Boss contestants will not be allowed to leave the house once the show starts on 3rd November - unless you, the public, vote them out!

Get ready to play God.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh it kinds similers Fame gurukul.Just the singing is not thr 😛
I am soooooooooooo looking forward to this show! 😃
Zhasan thumbnail
one more prog in which janta have to vote 😡
angeliclooks_me thumbnail
me cant wait 4 big boss 2 start 😉 😉
n like zhasan sed, its no use of votin.... my view is dat coz i believe dat (almost)always da wrong person wins.... i hope dats not da case here 2.
angelic eyes thumbnail
ya thanxx guys 4 the info!! 😳
and here i think the person whom we vote goes out of the show thats wat i have heard off late!!!! 😳 👏
i hope i am rite! 😳
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But actually over here I think janta voting would be advantageous as janta would vote for the good person. So the show isn't based on talents or anything but your basic personality, and if there's anything that janta votes for is for a popular/good personality! 😊
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait till it starts!! 😛