*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Written by Omar Ahmed   
Tuesday, 31 October 2006

Excitement building for Bigg Boss 

Bigg Boss se bach key rehna
Sony TV has always been one step ahead of its rivals. After launching Indian Idol, Deal Ya Na Deal and Fear Factor over the past couple of years, this year they have scooped the biggest unscripted 'soap' in Indian entertainment when they premiere Bigg Boss on SET Asia at 9pm on Nov 3.

The premiere of Bigg Boss will be a one-and-a-half-hour special on Friday night starting at 9pm EST with another one hour special following on Saturday at 9pm EST. Each week a half-hour episode will be aired every Monday to Thursday at 10pm EST with evictions from the house being aired Fridays at 9pm EST.

Executive Vice President, International Business of Sony Entertainment Television Asia, Rajan Singh commented, "This is going to be non-stop action, the launch of Bigg Boss is a very exciting time for everyone, and it will be a revolution in prime time television. The celebrities across the board from Bollywood to cricket that have been selected will be revealed to the public on November 3rd."

Omar Ahmed, Bigg Boss's special commentator feels Sony TV will create history on Nov 3rd. 'Think about it… Bigg Boss is going to be the biggest unscripted, exciting soap on Indian TV; it's hosted by the hugely popular Arshad Warsi, one of the most popular movie stars and is set to have a host of exciting and fascinating contestants. Sony TV have hit a goldmine!'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zhasan thumbnail
wow sounds good, thanks 4 sharing πŸ˜›
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2