Special Thanks To SAURABH TEWARI !

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes guys you heard right I want to give Special Thanks to Saurabh Tewari. This man is successfully ruin a Beautiful Story and off course Thanks to Nilanjana (our beloved inventor of ETR2) to give full support and freedom ST to butchered the story and leads characters ๐Ÿ‘

Before ST's entry many ppl claimed that ETR2 is boring and slow & that's why has low TRP but I had never problem with this boring show cos I understood that Ranaji-Gayatri love story is different and need time for proper and strongly build up. But alas I forgot this is Indian Daily Soap ๐Ÿ˜†

I am sure this great Bigamy Twist is non other than ST's idea cos we all know he has big lacking of creativity and TRP aunties has special connection with this type of track and our makers desperately want rating so they bring this Twist !!!

I am done with this show.

All the best makers keep bringing this type of twist more ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEdited by mahi246 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Your post will b closed soon๐Ÿ˜†

bt can't agree more

n p.s. I love ur dp DD thumkaing๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by RageOfAnAngel - 8 years ago
faria86 thumbnail
Honest i was so excited for DD's comeback & when i saw the promo of the show i was superb happy for DD & so excited for the show to start 

i loved the show a lot in 1st 2 & a half months but when ST came he made some changes to the show which i didn't like much...i loved RaGa scenes but if they would hv showed it more properly making them good friends for few weeks & then lovers it would hv been superb but it's ok if they did something like this & brought Sona too  to create drama for trps 

i don't hv much problem with this Sona truck if makers keep showing Gayatri as a sensible & strong girl 

but now i want them to show us Gayatri learning Queens behavior their body language ,mannerism , learning English Horse riding & self defense techniques specially sword fighting such things

& give Gayatri a make over something like Gayatri's that dream wala look was superb they can give her something like that 

@bold as a fan of DD i was so excited for all these thing & now i want to see all these things i don't want ST to keep us waiting for all these things till the end of the show & then show us a jhalak of these things & end the show  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
waiting to see if cvs get mehraban on us & show these things which i want to see & if cvs drag the show & didn't show these things maybe i will stop watching the show in 1 or 2 months ๐Ÿ˜ณ

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Before this post gets closed, I too want to thank the makers for messing up.

This seems to be like one of those OM*G tracks, that has all the cliched craps of desisoaps rolled into one, fake/ doppelganger ,other woman,amnesia, two warring Sass-Bahu(RM-BRM) and two wives fighting over a confused husband, and a woman in captive about to be sexually abused. ๐Ÿคข

Oh!yeah! there is Diwali and probably Bhai dooj too.

I hope aunties get confused  and stick to whatever they are watching and force the destructives to go back to their original story.

I've stopped watching and hopefully they'll clear this with the same speed they wrapped the jungle track, with snake-bite,gun-shot and cliff-hanger all under 10 minutes.

Will check back after the story reverts to it's title and the ghost is laid to rest once and for all.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I share your disappointment with the turn the story has taken. The fast pace to wrap up RAGA story...in a few days to come to this point...has been dissatisfying to say the least.

I am sure there are more people to blame and not only ST...but overall the new diection is a LET DOWN for me!
Edited by -Sush- - 8 years ago
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wont be surprised if the show gets wrapped up in less than a year 
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yep special thanks to twisted tewari and other creatives
The ace of the show, RaGa falling in love was fast tracked like anything for what..to bring back the apparently dead ex wife..now they will play -
Ek that raja do thi Rani..picnic picnic khelne mein khatam hui unki kahani

I hope they don't close this post.we are just appreciating the creative mind of the CVs 
There is no comparison or breaking of rules
Edited by SoreThumb - 8 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Totally disappointed with the creatives and this show.
Just when I was totally bowled over by the leads.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The show has turned into such a flop
Ranaji went from hating Gayatri to falling in love with her within a week and that too when she was unconscious through out

Why couldnt they have shown a gradual built of love with Ranaji falling for Gayatri's intelligence and knowledge and not her moony eyes

what a waste of a wonderful show and actors - it has become run of the mill show with umpteen same shows on tv currently doing the rounds

SAURABH TEWARI ZINDABAD AND ETRETR MURDABAD
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After watching today's precap... I believe the prejudice abt ST..