Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Joseph I think most RRians feel the same way, they cannot imagine anybody else as Parud
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah exactly why ruin such a beautiful story, I also blame the PH, CVS who took pleasure in dashing loyal viewers hope, they killed Paro, brought a lookalike into the show, made us believe she might be Paro till the very end and then crushed our hopes 😕

Sanaya said the same thing "They keep on changing and rushing the tracks for the elusive trps, but you never get it and the original beautiful story is butchered too, atleast have trust in your story and stay true to it"

Sanaya said that ???? Really ??? WOW
Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

@ Bold : As per my opinion RR was RR because of Ashish as Rudra n Sanaya as Paro. Its really hard to imagine any other actors in these respective characters. Their spark n tuning wid each other (we called 'Chemistry') was so different n energetic.

We saw so many scenes, where they (SaSh) were not using long Dio but,their body language,expressive eyes contact n face expressions were outstanding. When show was on air,I always said that Ashish n Sanaya has no need of words to express character emotions. It was so easy for Viewers to relate them.

RR was not typical 'Saas-Bahu' or any other 'Fantasy' shows,here full project was depend on Story execution n artist performance. Saurabh was so lucky that,they had All brilliant artists n Technicians in his RR team. I don't think they (or anyone) can recreate RR kind of magic again. 

Joseph, how come you always are more than 100% right...I second each & every word that you have written...Without Ashish & Sanaya there can NOT EVER be Parud or RR...I would go mad with ecstasy if it's to be remade again but with Ashish & Sanays only not with any one else...For me no one can be Paro other than Sanaya & Rudra without Ashish...minus them it   would be like a body without soul...I have never seen in my life the magic that these two unleashed...just their eyes were enough to send shivers down the spine & create such euphoria & frenzy that the fans would remain in perpetual euphoric state...and when there was more than just their eyes talking  then  air conditioner in my T.V room would explode too.😆😆
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Joseph, how come you always are more than 100% right...I second each & every word that you have written...Without Ashish & Sanaya there can NOT EVER be Parud or RR...I would go mad with ecstasy if it's to be remade again but with Ashish & Sanays only not with any one else...For me no one can be Paro other than Sanaya & Rudra without Ashish...minus them it   would be like a body without soul...I have never seen in my life the magic that these two unleashed...just their eyes were enough to send shivers down the spine & create such euphoria & frenzy that the fans would remain in perpetual euphoric state...and when there was more than just their eyes talking  then  air conditioner in my T.V room would explode too.😆😆

Oh Thanks for compliment Navya. 😎 Actually,RR remake wid other cast is just like we are imaging DDLJ remake widout SRK n Kajol. Ashish n Sanaya set a standard here n I am 100% confident that,no one can beat their charm n Chemistry as Rudra n Paro.

After RR telecast in overseas we saw many new SaSh fanz in social media,they were definitely not followers of Sanaya or Ashish but,now they are crazy abt them. So,Now some 'Critics' can't say that we were biased for them because,we belongs to a 'Fan Zone'.

I have all epi of RR in my Pen Drive so,I can watch some fav scenes of RR in My Big screen. Hope,1 day COLORS will start the re-telecast of this show on Rishtey.

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Sanaya said that ???? Really ??? WOW

Yes she did, this is a 50 min IV, she talks about ChanChan and Rangrasiya from 15:45 to 22:10

She says not every tv show is going to be a hit, it's simply not possible, so she only thinks about the story and her character not about trps

When shows don't get ratings, people panic and change the original story and track but still that doesn't garner expected ratings...
If they show the original story, trps would atleast remain the same...

In CC they narrated a diff story to her which she liked, then they tried to change the story for trps but it still didn't work...

About RR she says they stuck to the original story for a long time (except Paro dying was not in the original story) but since it was not garnering trps they rushed the tracks and then there was no story left to tell
Edited by Betti - 8 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Joseph, how come you always are more than 100% right...I second each & every word that you have written...Without Ashish & Sanaya there can NOT EVER be Parud or RR...I would go mad with ecstasy if it's to be remade again but with Ashish & Sanays only not with any one else...For me no one can be Paro other than Sanaya & Rudra without Ashish...minus them it   would be like a body without soul... I have never seen in my life the magic that these two unleashed...just their eyes were enough to send shivers down the spine & create such euphoria & frenzy that the fans would remain in perpetual euphoric state...and when there was more than just their eyes talking  then  air conditioner in my T.V room would explode too.😆😆

@ Bold.  Woww NavyaKavya30!!!
'Go mad with ecstasy'... 'Send shivers down the spine and create euphoria and frenzy that the fans would remain in perpetual euphoric state'...  'AC in your room explode?'
 Reading your post makes me go dizzy 😆

We all are Parud fans here but I think you're No.1 Parud fan 😃
Navyya thumbnail
Thank you for the link @Betti...saw it & loved it...what a sensible thing to say 👏
About your answer on my second comment ...🤣 🤣 made me laugh so hard 🤣..actually I wanted to edit "ecstasy" to "happiness" coz the word "ecstasy" is a bit too much 😃 but then decided to just let it be 😃 lol...
few things are irreplaceable & that's what Parud are for me...I don't think any one else will ever be able to replace them...this was my first show of Ashish & Sanaya & both ROCKED.
BTW,hope your dizziness was short lived 😆 
Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 8 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
See, even Ashish wants to be part of second season of RR if ever made!! He mentioned in his chat session!! Sorry would love to post it here but I'm going to sleep!! Maybe someone else can do it for me?! 😛 Goodnight!! 😊

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I guess nobody did!! 😒 So here you go!!
User Actions
 Following
ashish sharma@ashish30sharma

ashish sharma Retweeted r.a.k.s.h.a.

If it happens it can't happen without me

ashish sharma added,

r.a.k.s.h.a. @SaMud4Ever
@ashish30sharma Do you miss #Rangrasiya & would you be willing to do a second season?
  • RETWEETS29
  • LIKES82
  • SalmaVarshuichrak ashish's fanSomewhereInBrooklyn
6:22 PM - 9 Nov 2015
Navyya thumbnail
I tried to do it @spate but couldn't...something kept going wrong every time I tried 😭 but anyway,I am glad that you did it...wouldn't it be AWESOME if we get RR 2...Ummeed par duniya kayam hai toh Ummeed toh hum kar hi saktey hain...