maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hiii ppl... 
So kaisa laga episode... 

For me fully awsome... iqbal tu mera hero aaa aaa aaa aaa tu mera hero... 

🀣 Okay I am laughing par kya ho gaya.. 

I am still laughing at the fact the mahila mukti actually tied preet they knew she is the traitor they knew she is the one who is going to cheat them.. will run at one call of ishaan... hai re.. seriously... ishaan calling for his wallet tie briefcase... n no repose n here mahila mukti actually tied preet so that she can go... 

Bade papa back to memory lane.. Akhi papa hai apni princess ko udas nhi dekh sakte.. jaise preet waise hi bade mummy... asked BP wht he wants as she will bring it secretly.. n finally shared his concern.. how true badi mom replied to it... 

Aww today 1st time I saw that concern on ishaan's face in ishaan's attitude and was trying to protect preet loved that.. bade papa kya baat hai bataiye na.. may chalta hui aapke saath... but BP admant on taking preet with him... 

So finally ek aur shaadi paki... n how sweetly BP asked for marriage. .. n they too agreed n then again preet ban gayi unki ladli beti... 

Ekta or cv's giving boopler after boopler seriously cv's 4 saas say 5 saas ho gaye... so pan wala identified ishaan 1st n told sid abt it... seems ishaan dint paid him 2000 per pan
.. then the driver said for 5 years he has been telling lies for ishaan... 

So sid had doubts n was wanting to clear it... aww ishaan was so mesmerised seeing Preet in the dress.. sharara if I am not mistaken... n that pink sharara was suiting preet so much... aww ishaan almost have an heart break everytime he thinks he is cheating preet.. he really loves her but is majboor.. n preet doesn't leave a chance to pamper her husband. .. and was so happy... hardtal khatam n giving b telling abt his wallet coat tie everything... preet told she is firm she wil never leave ishaan n go... 

Sid almost caught ishaan par ishaan ko pakadna mushkil hi nhi na mumkin hai... so sid is proved wrong n ishaan is successful in getting away from it... here preet is unhappy for doubting ishaan... n ishaan really cares for the family he cares for preet he cares for everyone n is upset abt the fact of truth coming out... 

N then confrontation btw ishaan n sana... n next week the raz is out... the guy standing is not ishaan the nephew already died he is an spy sent for work... aww though it is heart breaking but I am loving it... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That scene was too funny how Mahila Morcha tied Preet and the way she was trying to run away from them when Ishaan was calling out to her.. epic!!🀣

I am sure the driver has been employed by Ishaan only and he has known him from before he entered Hooda house. Therefore the 5 years.

Preet looked beautiful in that Pink sharara dress.. Nice look.

I love Sid and his jasoosi.. 

And I am still swooning over how handsome Iqbal looked in that scene after his name was revealed. 

Waiting to see how they take forth the love track. 

shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was confused when he said 5 years...i though its 4 ...he is a spy but from Pakistan i guess...well 1 thing i was not getting why is sana blackmailing him that she will revil his id..wouldn't it put them and their mission in trouble..well i guess she is j of ishpreet chemistry.losser women..but now i feel really bad for preet...she will completly break after knowing the truth ..well now i wonder is kavia really real ishaan's daughter or just a kid which rizwan brought for his mission 
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Absolutely.. his expressions were bang on everytime... when he is ishaan... n his name was revealed 
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mona looked pretty in pink 😊

Sid was awesome ..loving his character 😎

n Iqbal ☺️ he getting  yum yumy yummier ☺️☺️  I just loved the last part when camera zoomed on him ☺️ his look was ☺️ I have no words ☺️

story is getting interesting now .. Preeth n Ishaan ka confrontation  wait hai abh πŸ˜‰

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinelove

I was confused when he said 5 years...i though its 4 ...he is a spy but from Pakistan i guess...well 1 thing i was not getting why is sana blackmailing him that she will revil his id..wouldn't it put them and their mission in trouble..well i guess she is j of ishpreet chemistry.losser women..but now i feel really bad for preet...she will completly break after knowing the truth ..well now i wonder is kavia really real ishaan's daughter or just a kid which rizwan brought for his mission 

Well I guess kavya is just then one of a child... I know this actually gonna break her... but now it's interesting to watch what happens... 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Mahi 
good to see u here after BV forum πŸ˜†

me following show ... reading all stuff here too

one Q ... if REAL ISHAAN is dead way back then Kavya is real Ishaan ki beti or Rizwaan being her from somewhere 

way he handles baby its obvious he is not real parent... way he saying Preet is in true way Kavya's mother... means Kavya must be real Ishaan's daughter belong to hodda's 

or Preet ki past belong karti hoo ...Kavya might be related to her 
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Hello Mahi 

good to see u here after BV forum πŸ˜†

me following show ... reading all stuff here too

one Q ... if REAL ISHAAN is dead way back then Kavya is real Ishaan ki beti or Rizwaan being her from somewhere 

way he handles baby its obvious he is not real parent... way he saying Preet is in true way Kavya's mother... means Kavya must be real Ishaan's daughter belong to hodda's 

or Preet ki past belong karti hoo ...Kavya might be related to her 

Hiii long time... really good to see u here... πŸ˜†

I really don't have idea it seems we All alwz keep guessing akhir kavya kay parents hai kon.. 

Well ishaan/rizwan told preet so coz Preet took care of the kid.. n as per the story he came with kavya... so I don't think kavya too is related to hooda's it was just a way to gain sympathy from the family... preet was getting married and that time some one attacked the family everyone died except preet.. it's not yet disclosed abt preet's past
I am sure the agent when comes does the research for the family so they might have searched that the whole family died... since Ishaan had kid so Rizwan came with one.. Akela he could take care of himself with baby sympathy milti hai 

I hope I am making sence 

And plz join the AT if u like the pair... 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi... Will try for sure

How about Preet being RAW agent ... Character look so naive gullable

lets see
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta got really inspired from ek tha tiger, phantom, mission kashmir along with all barjatya movies and kabhi khushi kabhi gam of kjo. If preet is RAW agent and Ishan is ISI agent , then I hope the show is named police chor ki pyar me pagal ho gayi. 🀣 it would be veer zara revamped in ekta style. πŸ˜† Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago