Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyadarshini.r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -kri-

I would like to know the name of the school where he was educated... He is a shame. 

I doubt if he is even educated Kri.  It is an insult to even compare him with uneducated people. They would behave in a more dignified and well mannered than him...

I believe that he is a mentally imbalanced person , full of negativity inside, living in this own illusional world. I guess he was able to relate his real character to shagun's reel character.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. That is why he was hell bent on supporting that character's screen presence in YHM... God bless this poor soul...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Cheers
Priya
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
respected Sandip Taklu,
                                   We know his much mannered person you are, you gave this example to us many times that's why I will not discuss this thing but kindly wanted to appeal u one thing. Bhaisaahab, kabhi bhool ke hum yhmians ko dikh na jaana varna abhi toh sirf hairs gaayab hue hai, agar aap humare haath lag gaye na toh pata nahi aapke paas se aur kya kya gaayab hoga. Bas itni hi appeal thi sirji.

thank you ji again
and get well soon also
yakutamt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o.Sara.o

Kri u wanna knw the name of school I'll tell u the school name is DOG πŸ˜†
dog language me baat kar raha hai tu dog school me educated kiya hoga usne πŸ˜‘

god kri how can u even think he went to school yar...
do educated people act and behave like this...
i mean wht is he...his serials gain trp coz of audience like us...and he is abusing us...

.riah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bloody jerk should realise the trps are up because Shagun is out. Well atleast the actual one is πŸ˜†
N ishra are together. Get the point u fool πŸ˜‘
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So this is the way his parents raised him? Mannerless, distasteful , low life? Does he even realize by talking like this he is insulting his own mother...showing the world that his parents taught him to be like this? Does he even have the IQ to realize this??????
Fans should stop giving him any kind of importance. Let him bark , bray, oik, moo away till eternity . πŸ˜‘
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs i am ROFLING  at dis man🀣 hope he reaches his home soonπŸ˜†- the mental asylum 

ishita ki jagah isse bhejo assylum raman plzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a gross man...

Most people "barked" at the last track bc it was totally immoral. And shockingly the TRP Aunties agreed with the jobless online viewers.

This track is OTT but we are generally watching, na? Plus the track has shot them back into the top 5, but it's likely due to SP's involvement - so what does he actually have to brag about.

Such sick, egomaniacs appear to work as creatives for BT. God bless that company who makes decisions under the guidance of Bhagwan but fails to show general humanity to others.   I hope they realize that sometimes silence is a better option...they can't control fans but can't they ignore them?
pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣🀣 this is exclusively for sandeep sikand

Edited by pari2015 - 8 years ago
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His name shud b...Sick-Kand
Hez really sick guyz...wish him GET WELL SOON...hum sabko gandhigiri karni chahiye..usko as many Get Well Soon tweets bhej bhej kar...phool toh bhej nahi sakte..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† what a reply ! well to those who are getting angry you I can best in the most pathetic manner and when ul get reply in same manner then can't digest