Day 17: Vikas Bhalla-The Silent killer of the Bigg Boss 9 house!

KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Vikas Bhalla has been a silent player in the Bigg Boss 9 house till now. He keeps changing his opinions and stands up only when he sees a situation going against him.

Being the khabri of the show, I feel that Vikas wants to play it safe in the house and he achieves this by balancing his relations with both Suyyash and Prince. I have never seen Vikas taking a stand in the house, but you will see him creating ruckus in the house very tactfully by firing the gun from someone else's shoulders. He won't even come in the limelight.

He will be seen having an argument with Aman and he will reveal the typical politics that Aman plays. He will suggest that Aman is nearly reaching the age of 50 and he needs to learn some maturity, which he totally lacks.

Well he is Salman Khan's fan, so he should learn some etiquette like him.  Let's see how will Aman set Vikas straight tonight. Will Aman tell Vikas to mind his own business? Lets see if has the guts to do so in the Bigg Boss 9 house today.

Bigg Boss Khabri!

Double Dholki of BB9 Season - Vikas Bhalla..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrazySachin thumbnail
I think Vikas Bhalla is AMAR UPADHYAY of this season... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kisi ne kal sahi kaha tha vikas ka ghar mein ek hi problem hai aman saansin kyun le raha haiπŸ˜†
seedha seedha tv rivalry hai lol but thng is aman is not responding to him at allπŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have disliked this guy from a long time now.
I used to like him but then I read Ankit's post eviction interview and he was right,Vikas is a manipulator and doesn't deserve to stay in house
KrazySachin thumbnail
Well its just third week of the show... In next 2-3 weeks his game will be out in front of everyone..
Vikas Bhalla wont be able to gel with the housemates easily once his game comes out... Worst Captain toh first week mein hi ban gaya.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vikashas been doing all the wrong things so far. He seems desperate for joining KiSu gang. Both of whom are loud mouthed and negative. Because of this Vikas is losing fans even if he's not negative himself. 
Can't understand why he hates Aman so much. Aman hasn't been bitching about anyone much hence Aman is gaining popularity and Vikas is losing it. 

Along with him is his jodi Yuvika. They are not tied together but still very much together. Yuvika had no voice of her own. All she has is s smile as if she's a heroine in some movie. She should understand that smiling for three months can't make her win here.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..chalo he too taking interest in d game...good
tfs
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I some how dislike him the most, he is like a worm trying to wriggle out and creating problems along the way. He is also a sly character
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is so boring n act like chugalkhor aunty πŸ˜†
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khud bhi almost 50 ka hochuka hai pher bhi gossiping aunties ke tarha kyu harkate karta hai . 
He is obsessed with Aman .