Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
nandini explained everything to manik..about the contract..about her hallucinating..about her searching for clues about the blast...everything..then manik cooled down and pretended to leave to pune..and the video that was posted today wo wala scene came..flower shower and all...and manik said tumhara hero aagaya hai ab smile karo ðŸ˜³...filled with manan scenes today
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
And the precap
Manan and fab 5 on trip
Manik teasing nandu that we are staying in the same room
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb epi and precap was lovely
shindesweety thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuv123

nandini explained everything to manik..about the contract..about her hallucinating..about her searching for clues about the blast...everything..then manik cooled down and pretended to leave to pune..and the video that was posted today wo wala scene came..flower shower and all...and manik said tumhara hero aagaya hai ab smile karo😳...filled with manan scenes today

oh wowie 😳
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
precap was awesome😳...also nandu knew where manik would be and she found him where he had said i love you to her...she ran up to him and said she knew he would be here...😳
vaishnavigarla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome episode
first fab 2 with nandu and aryaman
sitting on the staircase and thinking how
to explain they did performance for a reason
so everyone searching for him
mukti and dhruv went to his house and watchman
told that he is not there and they called to nandu
that he is not there at house and nandu searched entire clg but she didn't find him then she told to
aryaman I know where manik will be and they went to
their confession place and manik was there and she true to explain when he saw aryaman he was like I think you moved on and that was it aryaman told you
both should talk alone and he went leaving love birds alone then nandu hugged him and she explained everything y they performed and how she was missing him when he was not there and thats it manik melted and again nandu hugged him she told everything about bomb blast and niyonika hand in the balm blast then he told you become very brave you handled everything without me and that telly chaska scene came and nandu started hitting him and wht you told I had moved on and all like that then manik said tera hero agaya an tho smile karde
then they showed Maddy and aryaman scene

I think I covered almost full epi
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks guys ... awww I cant wait to see it now .
SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANX ! sorry for shouting but can't control ! am going mad ! laughing like a loony !
OMG! THANK GOD ! they didn't waste too much time on the misunderstanding part ! 

wonder what will they show now though !

any ways ! my beloved manan are back !