ANURAJ OS- LOVE TO INFINTY

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

"I'll be late for dinner wifey" he said while leaving for work.

It was another normal day for her, she was busy with household chores and other menial jobs like settling bills for milkman and maintenance.

It was afternoon when she was done with all the pending works, she opened her cupboard and a book fell on her. She opened it and it read O' book if not for you to whom would I have shared all my feelings about her...' She was curious to know more and so she opened a random page in that diary.

She was dressed in a red chudidar and she served all of us with snacks and tea. Our family had come to meet the prospective bride for me. I didn't know her name but I knew her name would reflect the grace in her. Meet her my son she is Anushka Shastri, her name explained her so well. It was love at first sight. I could only tell a yes to the proposal.

She flipped a few more pages...

I saw a simple yet beautiful red saree with pearls hanging on the ends. I will gift it to her that day when we get married I thought. I quickly rushed into the shop bought the saree and took my time to choose the matching jewelry for her. She would look the most beautiful in that saree.

She turned into a page where she found the ink smudged it looked like tears had fallen and caused the blotch.

It was our wedding night, I held her hands into mine and wanted to express my love for her. "I need sometime Rajat" she said it so innocently. It was our arranged marriage and I knew what she would feel. I promised her that I would always be by her side and walk with her through thick and thin of life.

She read a few more pages and what captured her heart was this...

We were at a restaurant where a romantic song was being played, she sang along with the band I love you...I love you' she sounded so sweet and I wondered whether those three words were for me? Its been six months and I could feel that she was opening up with her emotions. By far the happiest moment in my life with her.

She closed the book and a single tear escaped her eye. "he loves me so much? What kind of a wife I am?"

She flipped through the clothes his cupboard where she found his gift for her. It looked beautiful and he had explained it picture perfectly. She hugged it, feeling the love bugs...

She rushed into the kitchen and prepared his favorite dishes for dinner. It was late in the evening and she baked a cake for him only the icing was remaining. She quickly got ready dressed perfectly as how he wanted her to be and she even iced the cake. She decorated the living room in a modest way and she now waited for him.

He came home it was quite late, the house was dark he switched on the lights. She stood there in front of him in his gifted dress. How did she get this? She walked to him, closed his eyes and whispered in his ears "I LOVE YOU RAJAT" He could not believe what he heard. He opened his eyes and she could not look at him any longer she grabbed his torso and crossed her hands tightly giving him their first ever hug. there's a surprise for you...but after dinner'

The dinner was done and even the cake was cut. She fed him and he repeated the same to her. She played the music and they danced to their tune of love. She stopped and she leant up to his lips and kissed his lips. I AM YOURS... please unwrap your gift and consummate our marital vows'

Maine khudko de diya hai tujhko main tera hoon tera...

Kaate na kate leta hai yeh karwate din mera din mera

Aa tujhme bitaoon ratiyaan dil dil ko sunaye batiyaan

He scooped her in his arms and took her to their bedroom. He placed her down " I love you Anu" he said holding her face in his hands and kissed her with so much love. Her hand slid to his neck and his hands slipped on her waist. They both were into each other; she let him explore her completely.

He let her breathe but she was hypnotized by their passionate kiss. She kissed all over his face showing him how much she loves him. he pulled her closer to him and explored her supple skin, her throat, he bit her lower lip which made her go weak on her knees. She bit his ear lobe letting out small gasps. It gave her so much pleasure that she could let go off the pain that she underwent.

He placed her on the bed and slowly unwrapped his gift that had become his possession now. One by one, he removed her ear-rings, her maang tika. He removed her necklace and kissed the nape of her neck. He released the knots of her hair and it fell over her shoulder. He then moved down to her hips. He kissed every part of it which made her weaker and weaker. He removed the dori and unbuttoned her blouse. He kissed her back countless times making her breathless. She then turned and hugged him so tightly that she ripped his shirt off him. she kissed his body infinite times. A few tears rolled down her cheeks and he drank them promising her than this night would be an unforgettable one in their lives.

It was morning and she was tightly squeezed between his arms. She slowly woke up and walked to the mirror and felt and touched the love bites which he gave her. He hugged from behind and kissed on one of her love bites. She turned and did the same to him also.

Those hidden stars and the moonlight were witness for their love;

The brightly shining sun, and the world will now celebrate their love.

To be continued... 

Edited by shrividhya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wowww wowww shrivuuu, loved your os tooo goood, loved it a lot😃 hats off to you dr👏
shrividhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta99

wow wow wowww wowww shrivuuu, loved your os tooo goood, loved it a lot😃hats off to you dr👏

thank you so much mamtuuu ❤️ 😃
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome os shriii 😃 so romantic yaar 😳 loved n enjoyed it alooottt 😳 loveee uuu shriii 🤗
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shri !!!!
What happened to you ? U come up with this blockbuster OS just after your exams

Wow shri! That was too good and much needed OS yaar. Am missing Vijju sooo much and your OS came at the right time.

Lovely , awesome, sooo romantic and made me yearn for rajju

shrividhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanii_0

Awesome os shriii😃so romantic yaar😳loved n enjoyed it alooottt😳loveee uuu shriii🤗

thankiuuu sahar 😳 ❤️
shrividhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Shri !!!!

What happened to you ? U come up with this blockbuster OS just after your exams

Wow shri! That was too good and much needed OS yaar. Am missing Vijju sooo much and your OS came at the right time.

Lovely , awesome, sooo romantic and made me yearn for rajju

heheh radhu I didn't do my micro economics paper well so this was my official medicine to overcome that disastrous exam 😆
Me too missing AnuRaj a lottt and they always come in my dreams every night no matter what my mood is ❤️
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy shriii welcome back drrr 🤗

wow u r back with an amazing os loved it... love anuraj...❤️ miss dem 😔
shrividhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Divu

heyyy shriii welcome back drrr 🤗

wow u r back with an amazing os loved it... love anuraj...❤️ miss dem 😔

thank u so much divya akka!!!! Me too missing ten a lottt 😭 y did SS finish 😭
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...shri...! How are you dear...? How's life and study...?😛

You've written a new OS...woww...! Once...I'll be a bit free, shall definitely read it and comment...! Right now...I'll have to rush for my first lecture of the day which start in half an hour...and then, I have two more to attend...! 

Missing Anuraj and all of you very much...! 😭 Take care and have a nice day...Love you...! ❤️🤗