TS~ COLLEGE CORRIDORS[1st shot updated on 26 oct] Readers v/s Writers

DIGVIPAUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Heyya friends.. I know i should update my other stories first and then involve in other matters, but believe me due to certain reasons i'm lacking in motivation right now. I tried very hard to pen down the stories but couldn't gather my thought process on a single direction. Don't know what to do.. I need a little support from you guys, till i can make a proper comeback... Pls pls pls..

OK, now this story is a two shot on Maaneet college love life. As the name suggest it is a college love which i didn't tried till now. I wouldn't have written on this concept if not challenged by CookieMonster. Since i've been challenged by her so this story is dedicated to her...

Cool Maan, shy Geet, cute nok-jhok, and confession. Ae le i revealed the whole story in a line. Well that is the given concept and the rest is to be dpone by me. A two shot story of College corridor romance between our adorable Maaneet...

Hope CookieMonster gets satisfied by my effort..

1st shot:

Ye dosti...

Hum nahi todenge...

Chorenge dum magar...

Tera sath na chorenge...

A group of college teenagers were singing dramatically holding each others hands. A boy among them wiped an invisible layer of tear from his cheek saying, "Don't make me senti yaar..." Hahahaha... They all burst into laughing, giving each other a hi-fi.

17 x 4 = 68

17 x 5 = 85

17 x 6 = 102

Next moment he got a tight slap on his head saying, "Abe not 102, it's 104.." A boy emerged from his behind, and kept his elbow on his shoulder. "But Sir 17 x 6 = 102." And for his correct answer he got rewarded by cola. Uhhh.. On his head.

A girl came infront of him saying, "From next time, if someone ask you what is 17 x 6 =? Then tell them it's 104. Tell them it was taught in our college. OK."

The poor boy bends his head down quitely, and stutters, "Ye.. yes.. yes Mam."

The girl nodded, and said, "Good, chal ja."

The group burst out laughing the next moment. The D6 are the raggers of Xavier college. D6 denotes Danger 6, that means STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Everyday someone or the other becomes their target and they have fun at their cost. They are studying in the 2nd year, but still rag their seniors and juniors as well. Not even their batchmates are spared. They are the cool Dudes and hot Babes of the college.

NT, Dev, Sameera, Mohit, Ria and MAAN. The group comprises of these following members. Well currently only five of them are in view. Where's our Hero of the story?!?! Where, where, where?!?!?

Sam: "Oh look who's coming!?!?"

All of them looked at the extreme corner of the corridor from where a cute looking girl clad in a grren plain salwar suit, with perfectly tied braid is coming towards this direction.

They all looked at each other, and sang in unison, "Ooo..."

Just when she's about to cross the place, NT held her dupatta, making her turn and look at them with scared and anxious eyes.

Mohit who was sitting on a discarded bench, called her, "Oye Salwar Kameez. Come here."

Geet looked down, and answered meekly, "Ji Sir.." Geet, our pyari si Geet. A bholi bhali masoom si college going ladki. Soft speaking, shy and introvert type of girl, and defintely serious in study and among the few good rankers. Have a very few friends but good ones.

Due to her nature she is the easy target of them, and they enjoy teasing her. Although, knowing her to be a quite and goody-goody girl they always kept it in minimum teasing and ragging. Otherwise her scared puppy face is enough to melt anyone's heart. Being an Orphan she isn't considered to be their equal standard girl hence she isn't in their group. She's their batchmate.

Dev snatched away her diary which she was clutching close to her heart. "My Notebook..", she exclaimed. Dev looked at her diary and then at her. "Does it have the important notes of today's class?!?!", he asked.

She cutely nodded her head up and down, making all them go Awww...

Sam took the diary away and said, "All right then. We're taking it, you can make new notes of your own. Now go, the orphanage may feel lonely without you..."

Geet tried protesting, "But Mam..."

Ria: "Shooo... Shooo puppy shoo..." All of them laughed at this, and Geet has to leave without any option.

While all were laughing, a young handsome guy, who till now was sleeping on the bench spoke up, "What's so funny?!?" Casual jeans and t-shirt paired with a half jacket, was what he's wearing. His sunglasses carelessly shoved into the right pocket of his pant. A book was kept open on his face, which made it difficult to tell whether he's sleeping or awake.

He removed the book from his face, and sat up revealing the handsome features of his face. The thick locks of his hairs carelessly falling on his forehead making him look all the more irresistible. The heart throb of the college is finally awake.. THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA. He streched his arms and shoulders in the air trying to pry of the lazyness, making all the ladies go weak in their knees.

He finally smiled at his friends, who were looking at him with mouth hung open. "What?!?"

Mohit: "Dude, you do look HOT, when you do that.." Maan scrunched his nose in disgust saying, "Bro, i have no interest in MENS... I'm no GAY.. So keep your wild thoughts to yourself, which make me feel like puking.."

Mohit acted like he's heartbroken at the news, and tried to suicide by jumping from the top of the bench... They all laughed along, and then Maan noticed HER diary.

He snatched it away saying, "I'll take it first..." He ran off before anyone can protest. He casually went through the large corridors of his college, whistling a tune to himself. Wishing the passing teachers merrily and winking at every other girl. Giving a hi-fi to the dudes, he finally came to a stop infront of the Chemistry lab...

Just when he entered, a voice came from his behind making him close his eyes. "Finally... Mr.Khurana.."

He turned around and smiled foolishly at their Chemistery lecturer  Mr.Moorthy, "Sir wo...", but he was cut off by him, "Spare that. I don't need to hear your endless list of excuses. You just do me a favour and place your priceless butt on your seat, while i continue with what i was doing previously. Teaching..."

Maan bowed his head silently and started acting like him making faces, saying, BLAH BLAH BLAH..

"Ms.Geet.", Proff. Moorthy called her.

She quickly turned towards him, "Yes Sir.."

He smiled at her saying, "Kindly do me a favour, and teach your partner all that he has missed in today's class. Will you do that for me?!?"

She smiled and nodded, while Maan came and sat beside her on the seat.

Ma: "Hey Partner..", he said while trying to arrange and understand the aparratus.

Ge: "Hi Partner.", she said while helping him arrange it properly. "You're late.. AGAIN.", she said while shifting her book towards him, so that he can see it properly..

Maan cutely scratched his nape, saying, "Sorry... Last time, pakka. I'll be on time from next time."

Geet looked down and rolled her eyes, and thought, "Maan can anything but Punctual. And this next time never comes.."

The class ended with the ring of the bell and everyone left the lab one by one. Geet was the last one to leave as Prof. has given her some projects to arrange in the cupboard. When she was collecting her things she saw a note placed between the pages of her book.

Hey Partner,

Today evening.

Jubille Park.

Same time..

Will be waiting...

Yours,

Partner...

At evening,

Jubilee Park is usually busy at this time. Couples sitting on the bench, oldies having their time, kids playing around, families having fun, friends having out, and strangers meeting others. This place is a sight to watch at this time of the day. Jubilee Park is the attraction of this Industrial city. JAMSHEDPUR, famously known as TATA, is the city founded by J.R.D.TATA. The first and the biggest steel plant of the whole Asia is here, i.e. Tata Steel. Jubilee Park is managed and regulated by this company. The city has the beauty of it's own.[P.S. You all must be wondering why Tata and not Delhi, Mumbai, or any other prime cities. Coz i live in Tata, ya it's my hometown and i thought of giving you a view of my lovable city.]

Both Maan and Geet reached there and were walking with each other side by side. It's their usual routine, from the time they met for the first time at this same place. Sometimes they would chatter, or share some gossips, sometimes just have a long walk alongside in silence, or sometimes they would sit somewhere and discus their studies. Place may change but it's important for them to meet. None in the college or from Maan's group knows about their this secret friendship. None except one, i.e. Meera Geet's bestie. She is strictly against this friendship as she doesn't like Maan, but stays mum seeing Geet..

After walking for a while, Maan forwards her diary towards her and says, "Your Note Diary.."

Geet smiled at him, and took it, while he says, "I copyied everything.." Geet chuckles and shakes her head, and says, "Copying won't help you in exams and studying them would do.."

Maan smiled at her sleepishly, as he's not one of those studious students. Infact he's the kind of students who study only the night before the exams so that they could get the pass marks, but surprisingly they get good marks. Urgghh, enough not to make your parents beat you.[P.S. Exactly my situation..]

Maan suddenly turned towards her saying, "Let's eat something.." Geet nodded and started looking here and there to find What to eat?!? And Maan doing the same thing. "Wo rha..", they said at the same time, pointing at two different things.

Maan was pointing at Chole Bhature while Geet was pointing at Papri Chaat. They looked at each other and then started the argument.

"Geet, we'll have Chole-Bhature.."

"No no.. Papri Chaat."

"CHOLE BHATURE.."

"PAPRI CHAAT.."

"GEET..."

"MAAN.."

"Please Geet... Please please pretty please.."

"Nah.."

"Geet Pleeeaaassseee...", he make a puppy dog face..

"NAHHH...", she said turning other side, to avoid looking at his pleading face.

"Okk..", he said cutely pouting his lips clearly showing his disappointment. Geet turned towards him, and melted seeing his face, and said, "Let's have Chole Bhature..."

Maan's face brightened up like 100 MG bulb, and he literally pounced on Geet. Geet smiled seeing his childishness. She loves his smile and can go to any length to bring it on his face. Even she can have Chole Bhature when it make her feel like puking, due to the excessive oil on the Bhature..

Maan brings her to the stall and ordered two plates, while Geet is lost in him. It was when the plate was served, her trance got broken, and she got shocked to find Papri Chaat. She looked at Maan questioningly, while he just smiled and replied, "You don't need to be the only one to sacrifice. We're PARTNERS, isn't it?!? We must put equal efforts, and have equal share.."

He raised a spoonful of Chaat, and signalled her to do the same. They touched the rim of the spoon with each other saying, "CHEERS..."

Hahahaha...

Next morning,

This morning seems more brighter, more colourful, and more cheerful than any other day. This morning seems like life is suddenly Oh so beautiful. What is the thing which transformed over the night. Is it only Geet or any one else is feeling this too?!? Is it only her, who's getting excited with the mere thought of going to college, which by the way is the regular routine?!? Is it only her who's feeling flying creatures in her tummy and whole body, carrasing her insides?!? Is it only her, who wants to see her friend today, with the kind of look which a lover gives to her Beloved?!? Wait... Lover?!? Beloved?!?! What's going on!?!? Oh Gosh!!!! Is it LOVE?!? GEET are you in LOVE!?!

"Maybe...", she giggled and left for the college leaving me here suspicious.

Song: Aadha Ishq from Band Baaja Baarat movie...

The tunes of the song playing in the background, while Geet is walking through the long corridors of the college. She hugged her diary close to her heart as if trying to calm her raging heartbeats. Huh, as if it will listen, your words..

NAMKIN SI BAAT H..

HAR NAYI SI BAAT ME..

Geet carrased her diary very lovingly knowing that Maan has touched it the very last day..

TREI KHUSBOO CHAL RAHI..

HAI JO MERE SATH ME..

She kissed her diary cover, and looked around to see if any one watched.

HALKA HALKA..

RANG BITE KALKA...

GEHRA GEHRA..

KAL HO JAEGA...

She then looked at the diary again and chuckled at her own behaviour. She slapped her head, with her diary and moved ahead.

[AADHA ISHQ..

AADHA H..

AADHA HO JAEGA..

KADMON SE..

MILON KA..

WADA HO JAEGA...]*2

The background music still playing... Geet walked through the corridor, touching and playing with the huge pillars. Sometimes hiding behind them, sometimes dancing and revolving around it, or simply standing with her back against it and her arms folded against her chest...

BESHUMAR RAATE..

BESHUMAR BAATE..

PAAS AATE AATE..

GHUM HO JAATI H...

Geet is sitting in the class attending a lecture, while she felt something hit her head. She looked around to find a paper ball lying there, with a message,

Today at Dimna Lake,

Same time...

Will be waiting...

Yours,

Partner..

BEKHUDI ME DHALKE..

BEKARI ME JALKE..

SAU HAZAAR YADEIN ..

NAM HO JATI H..

She looked outside the window to find Maan waving at her smiling like fool. He left from there, not without winking at her. Geet kept on looking at the same direction, with a dreamy look..

PHIKA PHIKA..

RANG BEETE KAL KA..

Suddenly she felt some other thing hit her head, and this time it's a chalk. She stood up to find the lecturer looking at her intently, and then he said, "I'm teaching here Ms.Handa. Kindly pay your attantion here, rather than to the empty corridors.." She quickly bowed her head and said sorry...

BEHKA MEHKA..

KAL HO JAEGA...

She shake her head to get her concentration on the required place. Well who can control the heart, it always did, what pleases it...

[AADHA ISHQ..

AADHA H..

AADHA HO JAEGA..

KADMON SE..

MILON KA..

WADA HO JAEGA...]*2

She went through the corridors dancing and swaying, and singing the lines to her self. Whenever she sees someone coming, she stops abruptly, and as soon as they left she continues with what she was doing previously...

Life is such a Bliss...

Meera looked at her bestie from far. The symptoms she's showing gives away only one possibility of Disease. Losing the mental stability. Well the difference is that the control is in someone else's hand.. And that means, the probable disease is LOVE... God save her bestie.. Or maybe she can..

Precap:

Meera: "Let's take a test of your PARTNER.."

What test?!!? Something is cooking in her mind.. Well the question is, Maan- PASS/FAIL!?!

Ok then, this is end of the 1st shot... We'll continue with the last shot after sometime... CookieMonster, hope it's not that bad... Tell me how it is!?!

Waiting for your reply..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start
continue soon
DIGVIPAUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWidowBaby

awesome start

continue soon

Thanks deary...
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing
Maaneet meeting secretly.
Geet loves maan nd meeera guesses it.
She decides to test maan.
Lets see how maan passes this test.
DIGVIPAUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamnagupta7

Amazing
Maaneet meeting secretly.
Geet loves maan nd meeera guesses it.
She decides to test maan.
Lets see how maan passes this test.

Lets see if he passes or not...
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...such a cute colg love story
loving Maaneet's bond
its different than other stories and i totally love this
😲 Test??!!! Will maan pass or fail 🤔 😆
DIGVIPAUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha31

Aww...such a cute colg love story
loving Maaneet's bond
its different than other stories and i totally love this
😲 Test??!!! Will maan pass or fail 🤔 😆

It'll definitely be revealed in the next shot...
taahir004 thumbnail
First Part - Energetic And Lovely

So the Dangerous 6 also includes Maan and it seems like he enjoys his college life
but also his friendship with Geet is kept a secret is it because his friends don't like her
or does he also feel the same like his friends but again he meets her every day
and its always his request to be with her
both Maan and Geet also seem to enjoy each others company
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooo sweet yaar.. Loved maaneets bond.. Awwwn soo geetu realised her love.. Hope maan does tooo soon.. Cont soon hun
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing. Maan and geet both study in same college and.in same.class. no one is awards that maneet are.good friends. Geet is a orphan and maan is.one of.the richest.guy. his friends never leave a 
Chance to tease geet . so geet started to love maan. Will her love be reciprocated. Waiting for next dear