~Digangana Suryavanshi ~(Diggy) The Desi Rapunzel AT1

Posted: 8 years ago

Digangana Suryavanshi is an Indian actress and author, primarily working in the Hindi television industry. She is well known for portraying the character of Veera Kaur Sampooran Singh in the popular Star Plus TV series Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera.[4][5] She has written a novel, Nixie the Mermaid and the Power of Love.[6] She is one of contestants in the reality show Bigg Boss 9 on ColorsTV.[7]

Suryavanshi was last seen in the shows like ShakuntalaKrisshna Arjun and Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat. She also appeared in Ruk Jaana Nahin. Digangana was roped for the Zee TV series, Qubool Hai, but later quit the show. Currently, she is seen in the serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera as grown up Veera.

Edited by Cocktail24 - 8 years ago

Do not bash any actor or character. We are here to appreciate them, so bashing them will be equivalent to insult towards them so please refrain from doing that.

Do not bash any fellow discussing member. Do respect each other's opinion and put your perspective forward. Here everyone is here to discuss/share their perspective however do so in a calm and collective manner.

Please refrain from quoting mroe than three times as it is against IF rules and makes the page bulky. Also do not quote heavy posts or pictures

Failure in following any of the rules mentioned may lead to a warning by the moderator. Please do maintain the harmony here as this is not a war zone! And one of the essential thing, Enjoy, have fun!

Add me. I m really liking her <3
Originally posted by fawadbae

Add me. I m really liking her <3
u could always join in :)
Is this an oficial AT?
If yes I would like to join!
Originally posted by LoveFawad

Is this an oficial AT?