Episodic Reviews+Daily Discussion Thread

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys,
I remember during S2 and S3 we used to post our personal reviews of the episodes, and discuss it. It was sooo much fun to see everyone's POV and indulge in long Olicity+team chats and everything. We had this chat thread which has been closed now. So I'm opening a new one ðŸ˜Š

I'm hoping everyone will post their reviews here so that we can all share our love for the show.
I guess this is one of my desperate attempts to keep an otherwise dead forum alive ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Common guy!!! Happy chatting ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Starting with my own!!

I'm really looking forward to what happens to Sara coz she certainly looks like a mad tigress eager to kill Thea ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. She actually leapt towards her which makes sense bcoz of what merlyn said about killing your killer.

My beautiful trio. I'm sooo glad they are back together and felicity bossing them to get them to talk was superb!! Oliver couldn't even utter a word after her epic "Have I made myself clear??" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
So they had their brotherly moment and are back as a team . The last drinks scene was just icing on the cake.

I'm liking Felicity's employee (sorry dun remember his name) and their light hearted moments. It reminds me of how Oliver used to be around Felicity in the earliest episodes...all weird answers to her questions.

Not much happened apart from all this I guess...Oh yeah the weird card meta (Wonder what'll Cisco call him? 😆😆). 

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 8 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
hi Good Morning
just watched all 3 episodes of S4 and i m so impressed with this season
saw different Oliver here. so talkative, smiling, and cute too... 
the first episode gives a fresh feel...
"Felicity Smoak u failed the omelette" i just cracked up ðŸ˜†
then comes the next scene which i loved a lot in ep1 is felicity can w play a game...

i wasnt lying... i got food poisoning ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

she s MASS of Arrow ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

epsd 2 goes for ... Code name for me... first u find the bomb then we will have a talk 🤣

then intro f green Arrow

Epsd 3...

i just fell down seeing oliver luk when felicity was scolding them... my stomach ached during that part... he was luking so cute like baby with puppy face.

then OTA... her gift wraps... dammit... im loving this season more than before 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Last episode was really good, though I'm still hoping Oliver finds out about Sara soon. It was actually quite hard to see her like that. I'm not sure if I blame Laurel right now, I mean what she did was absolutely reckless but we still got to see Caity Lotz again ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³.
Captain lance was superb today, his scene with sara and Laurel and that cop were perfect. He did some terrible things in the past but that doesn't make him a terrible person. Plus he is trying to correct his mistakes. I just hope it wasn't his grave at the end of 4.01 coz if DD finds out that Lance was the mole he will kill him and Ollie will hold himself responsible for it.

Felicity was as usual adorable, Thea was talking about the ring so I assume Ollie is gonna propose soon . I'm not sure how they'll bring nack Ray from the dead coz the pit is gone now. or maybe he isn't dead after all.

Ollie running fr Mayor, the hottest mayor in the history of Starling I guess. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³