Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blackie

What a diplomatic reason to give Kaamchor title to VikasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prince toh is over the moon on getting the entertainer title. Lil does he knows that its his stupidity and math skills that we find entertaining.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A way to keep him on side, aswell as give him the title so she doesn't have to give it to anyone else.
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Was it written in the rule book that you can't put water? Kishwar apne rules khud banaati hain.
Pichle seasons nahin dekhe kya? Tanna ne sonali pe paani daala tha in that shaadi waala taskπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The 2 seconds of Rimi at the end of the episode entertained me more than the hour of other crap! I love the way she talks. She makes everything so funny and cute. Irony was Rochelle saying I think Rimi is depressed and cut to Rimi making everyone laugh in the bedroom! Lol :) I hope she stays... Can't get enough of Rimi!Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -shabz-

It seems like bye bye time for Rimi, the contestants talking about how unhappy and depressed she is is a sign that BB wants her out too.

I found it funny how it cut to Rimi cracking jokes in the bedroom though. Kinda made it look like what Rochelle is saying is wrong. Could be a good sign too, who knows with Bigg Boss. People really like Rimi so idk how she'd get evicted based on votes, maybe if producers/channel are annoyed.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
BB needs to put Kishwer, Mandana and Rochelle on one team, and Suyyash and Keith in other team.  Couples need to fight against each other to make the task's more interesting. Otherwise all we will hear is "baby baby"🀒
blackie thumbnail
If BB said that you can photobomb any way you want, then its Kishwar's fault she was being goody two shoes and Rochelle was going all out. Phir se usool, tareeka ka paath.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I found it funny how it cut to Rimi cracking jokes in the bedroom though. Kinda made it look like what Rochelle is saying is wrong. Could be a good sign too, who knows with Bigg Boss. People really like Rimi so idk how she'd get evicted based on votes, maybe if producers/channel are annoyed.

Rimi does not at all look depressed she is probably just bored of their drama !! She was laughing and enjoying with others inside the bedroom. 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

The 2 seconds of Rimi at the end of the episode entertained me more than the hour of other crap! I love the way she talks. She makes everything so funny and cute. Irony was Rochelle saying I think Rimi is depressed and cut to Rimi making everyone laugh in the bedroom! Lol :) I hope she stays... Can't get enough of Rimi!

Out of the 4 nominated I want Rimi to stay. Roopal might be going. Rimi is the only contestant ever who can take on BB and question him on silly tasks that he gives them πŸ€£
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackie

If BB said that you can photobomb any way you want, then its Kishwar's fault she was being goody two shoes and Rochelle was going all out. Phir se usool, tareeka ka paath.

Only thing i didn't like was when Mandy and Rochelle started their rant no touching no touching !! They started it then kishwer started her drama aswell. Otherwise task would have been more fun.
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhi

Only thing i didn't like was when Mandy and Rochelle started their rant no touching no touching !! They started it then kishwer started her drama aswell. Otherwise task would have been more fun.

The task is impossible without touching. Her task mein touching ho hi jaati hain.

Kish's team was too lenient and I think that's their fault. Also, I don't see anything wrong in Rochelle shaking your hands in front of the Oppo camera.

If you'll be lenient and expect others to be as lenient as you, phir toh tum haaroge and bhugtoge.