Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice and heart warming chapter...Thanks for making this story. ...
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for giving us this story...Sukoon milta hai yaar...BUt who's that new guy- shadow one?
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for late update...you chapter was very lovely. I always blush when I read your chapters and i hope the shadow guy, at the end of the chapter, doesnt create any problem between Ishveer. Thankyou for pm and update soon ðŸ˜³
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luv you sakshi it was mindblowing...i just luv each and every part especially baby kick and ranveer feelins..youa re far far better than stupid writers of matsh. i felt like kash hum yeh sab matsh pe dekh pate hain.keep it up darl😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

wnt to c some fights between ishveer lyk early.dn only we can c caring ranveer. 😉

ya some fights are on its way😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Nice and heart warming chapter...Thanks for making this story. ...

arrey its me who need to tell thanks. thanks for reading my story and commenting daily😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Thank you so much for giving us this story...Sukoon milta hai yaar...BUt who's that new guy- shadow one?

let me tell thanks arushi for reading my story. thank you so much for reading and commenting. The shadow will be revealed soon😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
\

thanks naush for the valuable comments keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Sorry for late update...you chapter was very lovely. I always blush when I read your chapters and i hope the shadow guy, at the end of the chapter, doesnt create any problem between Ishveer. Thankyou for pm and update soon ðŸ˜³

ya sure i will thanks for the comments reading your comment was so good for me and by the by the negative characters are always problem creators but our ishveer love well overcome it keep reading ishaluvishveer😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

luv you sakshi it was mindblowing...i just luv each and every part especially baby kick and ranveer feelins..youa re far far better than stupid writers of matsh. i felt like kash hum yeh sab matsh pe dekh pate hain.keep it up darl😊

thanks a lot its all because you people nothing in my hand and love the comment and keep reading 😊