Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Effulgent

And also, please try to make an index for all the chapters written till now on the first page, darl. I know it will be time-consuming for you but it'll be easy for the users to search and read the chapters. 

Another suggestion. Mention in the title of the fic about the chapter no. and the page no. like how Aarushi and others do. It will be easy to navigate.

Hi Effulgent I have made the index for all the episodes in the first page. You can see now. Ya readers are always important happy that you made your request frankly I loved it❀️. Ya even title I have mentioned it. Happy for it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

HII SAKSHI..
lovely post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

sry for let reply but your two chapter was so beautiful. after many day all family r relax and enjoy them life.i like it ranveer care and concerns of all family members.hope u ranver aur ishani nibhay ke paln se safe rahe..
wait for next chapter dear..😊

Hi Priya happy for the comment glad you loved the episode. its okay yaar no need sorry. Glad you loved the family moments. Keep reading to know further dear loved the comment
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Spring time is near... 

A beautiful flower named Ragini has begun to bloom again under the shades of love and care showered upon her by her dear parents...😳

Wonderful updates Sakshi... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The breeze outside my house is quite relaxing and inside RV mansion as well... πŸ˜Š

Glad to see everyone happy and with a carefree mind as well... πŸ˜³

Evil minds still can't rest... πŸ˜‘

All the members are really blessed to have each other in their lives... 
Shows how much they have begun to love and understand each other with time... πŸ˜³

Ranveer has to still think about the family's security..  πŸ˜Š
The danger is not completely over yet... πŸ˜’

Hope the remaining unrest also resolves soon... πŸ˜Š

Nice chapters dear... I am so happy reading all of them... 

Love  β€οΈ
Pooja...

The way you described all is so lovely Pooja

Mentioning Raagini as flower was awesome. Describing Ishveer parenthood is lovable

Glad you loved the update. Happy you enjoyed all the family moments.
Ya evil are always evil will take so much time to change,
ya Ishveer family is really a blessed family but to our dismay we missed all the
happiness in the show
The danger is on its way keep reading dear happy for your comment
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovey ...so finally ishaani back to her normal routine and...
Just loved the RV and ishaani challenge game...
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Sakshi.it brought smile to my face thanx.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovey ...so finally ishaani back to her normal routine and...
Just loved the RV and ishaani challenge game...

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment happy that you loved the episode and Ishveer challenge keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Lovely update Sakshi.it brought smile to my face thanx.

Its my pleasure that I was a small reason for you to smile. Glad that you loved the episode keep reading NaushπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear lovely friends cum readers,

This Thread is completed I have made the thread as RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS #1.I have made the index of all the episodes in the first page.Thanks to all for reading, commenting, viewing my story all the day. Thanks for giving me a chance to have a beautiful travel with you all.

When I started the story in October 2015 I never thought that the story would come to the extreme of completing a thread and starting a new thread.

Even now I could not believe I have completed the thread. This is my first FF on a show. As Meri Aashiqui tumse hi ended same as my FF has completed the thread. From 22nd feb 2016 there is no Meri Aashiqui tumse hi but let me start the new thread today and let us all rejoice Ishveer love story with all the writers FF's and readers.

Finally thanks to all for complimenting, appreciating, indicating my mistakes, giving chance to correct my mistakes, suggesting many ways to improve my story writing, idea and frank request of scenes you wanted to read, Bearing all my stupid doubts often. These all only made this RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS #1.

Do continue reading in RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS #2 and give me all the support as you gave to my story till date. Don't ignore as the show has ended we will get Ishveer back on screen soon. RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS #2 is the continuation of #1. Keep reading and thanks for bearing my writing too.

with love
Yours Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Effulgent thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Effulgent happy in receiving your comment Glad that you like the episodes happy that I was able to bring the episodes in front of you. Thanks for keeping me to the extreme of MATSH season 2 but I just wrote what came to my mind. Ya let me write encourage me with your reading and comments thanks for the wishes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hey Sakshi! Well, you deserve all the accolades for this. :) And yes, no need to thank me. :))
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well done sakshi... you are gona rock with part-2 am wiating keep update soon darl