TS: Sexy Sunday (Part 2 Page 20)

neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely ended up with a dry mouth...after reading..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, here I go.
Thanks Shikha for writing this 3rd part of the Weekend Series. Though this one is yet to be completed, and we are all waiting for it, I am happy with the way this is turning out. Totally relatable to a couple in love. β€οΈ

I just hope they have pushed everybody out of that apartment and has locked the doors securely. πŸ˜†

Nachiket will never be able to look at that white shirt properly ever. πŸ˜³ Though he is yet to know what happened to the tie. he is as clueless as we are πŸ˜³, but I am sure My Ragini has cooked up some awesome sauce for him.πŸ˜‰

Kitchen romance is kinda healthy for all of us πŸ˜³. I love this sexy Ragini a lot - somebody who is so sure of herself and her sensuality, and her effects on her husband. πŸ‘

Poor Nachiket ! πŸ˜†

Please update soon. 
Edited by poetic - 8 years ago
ShyNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh boy... Another wonderful morning read β˜ΊοΈ
R in N's shirt is quite possibly one of my most favorite things... So you can imagine how much I'm enjoying this 

Thank you Shikha for this beautiful and oh so HAWT start... Love this side of R, N has no clue what he's in store for with his sherni!

I think I'm still stuck at his wet body against her back...
neiralove thumbnail

Is that your reaction before or after reading? o__0
neiralove thumbnail

Please go and get some! I've heard a walk in the fresh air does wonders... :)
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine43

Definitely ended up with a dry mouth...after reading..

When you feel up to it, I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Okay, here I go.

Thanks Shikha for writing this 3rd part of the Weekend Series. Though this one is yet to be completed, and we are all waiting for it, I am happy with the way this is turning out. Totally relatable to a couple in love.❀️

I just hope they have pushed everybody out of that apartment and has locked the doors securely.πŸ˜†

Nachiket will never be able to look at that white shirt properly ever.😳Though he is yet to know what happened to the tie. he is as clueless as we are😳, but I am sure My Ragini has cooked up some awesome sauce for him.πŸ˜‰

Kitchen romance is kinda healthy for all of us😳. I love this sexy Ragini a lot - somebody who is so sure of herself and her sensuality, and her effects on her husband.πŸ‘

Poor Nachiket !πŸ˜†

Please update soon.

The Weekend Series! πŸ˜†

Don't worry, they've locked all doors, windows, vents...no getting in or out of here until she's finished with him πŸ˜‰ And the tie...well, you'll just have to wait and see about that...😳

An AU Ragini for sure, but I figured you guys might enjoy something like this. Thanks for reading Rachna Di and I'm so happy that you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabz50

Omg need to breathe

Deep breaths! In...and out...in...and out...

When you regain composure, do let me know what you think :)
neiralove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmaArshi

Too HOOOT to handle...

A comment from my silent reader?! What a surprise! 😲
Take a cold shower and come back with more ;)