ArHi OS: Young Gods (16+) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
This was smoking hot!!!
And not to forget extremely intriguing!!!
You are a wonderful writer, you know?
Originally posted by IpKkNdSaRunArHi

This was smoking hot!!!
And not to forget extremely intriguing!!!
You are a wonderful writer, you know?

Hahahah, thanks a ton! You are really sweet, you know? :)
Originally posted by BlueMystique

RES FOR GODS <-- I am just gonna leave that here

-----

If someone said to me what Arnav said to Khushi, I would have ruined the moment by laughing in their face. BUT, because it's Arnav, and because he preceded it with the explanation, I didn't laugh when I was reading that bit. Was it a bit conceited? Sure. Was it a problem? Of course not. Also, great tie in into the title, although I thought it was for a completely different kind of talent all together *wink* *wink*

Good OS, Chutki. You should do this more often. It's not like you have promised a number of updates for your other, non-existent, FF or anything. What? FF? Who's spreading lies?

I kinda second Ridz. Impossible to have kept a straight face during that conversation. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by boyznaka

Thank you sooo much! And yes.. I guess they'd be the action kind. Well, in my mind they were at least. I tried to make Khushi more confident too here (like, not nervous at the thought of sex, you know?), although Idk how that worked out. I usually think up things and they turn out very differently.
Ahahaahah you should talk to Ridz! When I shared the doc her first message was "Young God? LOL". Not even kidding. Thank you! Hugs xxx

They undoubtedly came across as confident, koi doubt mat rakhnaπŸ˜†
And I've to say that confident Khushi is way cooler than a confident Arnav. Confident Arnav mostly borderlines on arrogant but Khushi is cool and confident.
Lol.. But it's in sync with the story line.
Hey Malayka

This was so much fun to read. I remember reading your posts and analysis (Chameli posts and fanfaraktions) πŸ˜‰

Ahhh.. this was so sexay man.. Arnav gave me immense feels and Khushi was no less, I loved how attuned they were with each other and what followed. Surely a god and goddess. You write so beautifully and the song is precious.

I am tempted to read Ravendor.

Love
J
Edited by -FriedriceJi- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -FriedriceJi-

Hey Malayka

This was so much fun to read. I remember reading your posts and analysis (Chameli posts and fanfaraktions) πŸ˜‰

Ahhh.. this was so sexay man.. Arnav gave me immense feels and Khushi was no less, I loved how attuned they were with each other and what followed. Surely a god and goddess. You write so beautifully and the song is precious.

I am tempted to read Ravendor.

Love
J

Hey! Thank you so much! So glad you liked it! And the fanfaraktion too.. damn that was so long ago. But an old forumie yayyy! 
Thanks a lot man, you're too sweet. Haha I won't object, of course. Read away.
xxx
Originally posted by yoga123

Beautiful...

Thank you!!
Wow MπŸ˜›

Amazing one really. ..
Its funny yet endulging. ..absolutely goes with the titke young gods..

Yup they truly are gods for each other...tealky a sensual one. .left ne beet root red at the end..

There passion for each other is unresistable ...

Loved it..I m amazed that u gave ur wrote this os of urs soo efficiently. ..loved it to coreπŸ€—
Thnx for link
Looking forward for more os
Loads of love
Z
Hm... that was a really fun read... Clever storytelling... a lot in a little space. I really liked it.
That little spiel that Arnav gave Khushi about what made them Gods (did not miss the G .. :) and not g) was reminiscent of Fountainhead? :) 

Glad I clicked on your jokes link and glad to have found @IPK Fans Don't Say... and glad to have found this.

One of the better "smuts" (as you put it) I have read in a long time. β€οΈ
My comment will either make you love me or hate me...
Reading this Arnav and Khushi being 'gods' gave me a very Ayn Randish feeling. I can sum up my entire comment in this one line.

Btw, werent you a little girl? You grew up so much in 3 years??? Arnavji mellow down ho gaye aur aap 16+ likhne lagi πŸ˜›

You write very well. I am impressed πŸ‘πŸΌ