Palash Sen fooled in Famex auditions

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Palash Sen fooled

Ranjib Mazumder

Meanwhile, singer Palash Sen, who plays dean of faculty in Fame X, was fooled by a contestant during the auditions for the show yesterday. Shilpa Vaswani, one of the participants of the show had a showdown with Palash Sen as they argued over the term 'sexy'. While the girl kept insisting that it means beautiful, Palash disagreed. Later Shilpa challenged Palash that he had no option but to select her. She sang a Sindhi song that left Palsh spellbound.

The girl in question seemed pretty confident and she kept refusing to behave according to the judge's instructions. Later she performed another song well above the judge's expectation. Impressed with her singing calibre, Palash congratulated her and declared her selected.  Leaving Palash shocked, the girl then decided to quit the show. By that time, everyone was in splits and Palash was made to wear the 'Bakra' cap. Palash was later told that the girl actually works with the channel and this was just a practical joke.

"I know I have been fooled, but I must admit that Shilpa had everything going for her. Auditioning so much people makes me go blank sometimes, so I guess the channel guys tried to spice up the proceedings a bit," he said.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;articleid=1030200622143065610302006221320531

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi_ruby thumbnail
Hahahahaha tht was really funny lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† anywayz thankx 4 sharing πŸ˜› Edited by hi_ruby - 17 years ago
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   .. that's crazy ... but funny nonetheless ! πŸ˜†
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolzzzzzz πŸ˜†
thanks for sharin πŸ˜ƒ
sensation87 thumbnail

he is a singer ..hv u heard of the band euphoria??he belongs to that..

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lollllll
vaswani wow that is soooo sindhi
then she talks about "sexy" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
andshes ings sindhi song πŸ˜ƒ
she seems sexy i wish i knew her

bechara palash sen ko bakra banadiya πŸ˜†

palash sen and euphoria still rock   πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kothra thumbnail