SS New Life Part 11&Last Part PG 16,17

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi this is written on Shikha's prompt hope you like.

After the fiasco of the birthday party nachiket and ragini had cleared their misunderstandings and everything was good between them now. They had decided to move to the USA only nishi would stay back with jignesh. Maa,super nani and sunny were staying aswell. They would leave in a week's time.

Ragini's House
Nachiket had come to ask maa for the right to take ragini with him to the USA "nachiket beta come in" he came in and sat down "maa i want to ask you something" "ask" "i want to take ragini and aarav with me to the USA" ragini was standing behind the sofa "you have every right to take aarav he is your son but ragini what is she to you" nachiket looked at ragini then maa "she is my life" "beta if you want to take ragini with you then marry her" he looked at ragini "ok maa"

They got married in a simple temple cermony with just the family.

USA
They had been in the usa for a week now nachiket was back at work and ragini had told him she wanted to work aswell. Aarav was enrolled at the local college same college as aagham. Ragini got a interview for a admin post at the local hospital. A week later she had got the job but she was worried cause she usually always wore a sari but this was new york she would feel out of place wearing a sari at work

Bedroom
Ragini was sat thinking about what she would do when she heard him come in "hi ragini" "hi" he saw her worried he sat down next to her "whats wrong" "nothing i got that job" "thats great why do you look so worried" "i was just thinking what will i wear to work" he laughed "its not funny" he was still laughing "nachiket" "sorry but whats there to be worried about we will just go shopping and get new clothes its easy" he kissed her now get ready we going out to celebrate you getting a new job "but" "no excuses" she went to get ready.

Resturant
Nachiket took her to a seafood place that he loved going to they sat down. They were looking at the menu when nachiket called the waiter and ordered a bottle of chamange "nachiket why" "we are celebrating your new job" ragini did not really drink but she had a glass only because nachiket inisited. "Nachiket you just order for both of us please" he ordered oysters for their starters and lobster for their main. The main came and ragini just looked at it "how do you eat that nachiket" "here i will show you" he showed her how to get the lobster meat out. They finished their meal and were on their way home when ragini said "nachiket you said you would take me shopping for new clothes" "yes i did" "i will go with suhanni and pam" "why not me" "you can take me another time this is just for work and i want a honest opionon" "i give a honest opionon" "no you just say i look good in everything" "you do" he smiled at her.

2 day later Morning
Nachiket was ready for work he was in the kitchen with the kids and pam waiting for ragini he was dropping her off at work it was her first day. Ragini walked in she had a black dress on just below the knee with black heels. Suhanni ran to her mum "you look beautiful" pam hugged her aswell she looked at nachiket he was looking at her then his phone rang he answered it "i will wait in the car" pam looked at her "don't worry ok good luck on ur first day" she was worried did he not like her wearing the dress or just western clothes.

Car
Nachiket was sitting in the car still on his phone. She came and sat in the car. He put his phone on handsfree and started the car. She looked at him he still did not say anything.

Hospital
He parked up and looked at her she was nervous he knew. He took her hand "you look beautiful" "it took you long enough" "i did'nt think i needed to say anything" he looked at her he kissed her "good luck you will be fine stop worrying i will pick you up tonight ok" "ok see you later"

Evening
Ragini was home it has been a long day a hard day she had so much to learn. Nachiket had got stuck at the hospital so ranbir had picked her up.

11pm
Nachiket was finally home he walked in pam was the only one up. "Hi pam" "hi you are late" "got stuck in a operation everyone asleep".
Edited by shabz50 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shabz,
Thanks for writing. ðŸ˜Š

This is a nice story and I am so happy that NR has got married already. I wish N had taken her to do some shopping as well.

Pl update soon

shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hi Shabz,

Thanks for writing. ðŸ˜Š

This is a nice story and I am so happy that NR has got married already. I wish N had taken her to do some shopping as well.

Pl update soon

Thanks for liking and he might still do ðŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shabz50

Thanks for liking and he might still do ðŸ˜ƒ

I am so looking forward to it ðŸ˜ƒ
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
YAY Shabz! 
Thank you for starting a new one - exactly what we wanted :D 
So cute that R is fretting over what to wear and N is just there for her <3

Waiting for the next bit!
shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

YAY Shabz! 

Thank you for starting a new one - exactly what we wanted :D 
So cute that R is fretting over what to wear and N is just there for her <3

Waiting for the next bit!

Thank you for liking shikha wanted a story to show how N would help R adjust to life in the USA hope it does her prompt justice
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It sure will :D 

Waiting for the next part.. 
shabz50 thumbnail
Part 2

"yes have you eaten" "i had something at work i am going to bed gnight"

Bedroom
He came in she was asleep with her back to the door. He got changed and got in bed he hugged her kissed her on her neck "good night" he was just about to move away when she grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. Her back was now against his chest "i thought you were a sleep" "hmm" "did you have a good day" "yes tiring but good thank you for your flowers" "you are welcome" "how was your day" "good but long" he kissed her on her neck she cuddled closer he knew she was tired "go to sleep" "hmm" he held her close and they both fell asleep.

Morning 7am
Nachiket had already left for work there was some emergency at work so ranbir was taking ragini to work.

Afternoon 12pm
Nachiket was just driving to ragini's hospital he was taking her for lunch. He parked up and went inside "hi" the receptionist looked up "hi how can i help" "i am looking for Mrs Khanna she is your new admin head" "yes i will just go get her" nachiket sat down on one of the chairs the receptionist went into the staff room. "Omg there is a really sexy man here asking for you ragini" "me" "yes he is sat in the lobby" all the other nurses went to the window to look "he is handsome" one said ragini got up to look she smiled when she saw him. "Thats nachiket my husband" they looked at her mouths open one finally said "your husband you lucky thing" ragini went down. He saw her coming down "hi beautiful" "nachiket what you doing here" "i thought i would take you for lunch if you are free" "yes ok"

Bank
They stopped infront of the bank "i thought he were going for lunch" "we are just a quick stop" they went in the bank manager welcomed them "my wife needs a bank account and her name adding to my account" ragini looked at him "nachiket" "you need a account for your wage" the bank manager sorted it all out and gave nachiket the cards and a cheque book. They were sat in the car "nachiket what's all this" "i told you" "yes but having access to ur account" "you are my wife before it was just my account now its a joint account" he gave her the cards and cheque book. "Its diffferent here in the USA" they had lunch and he dropped her off at the hospital.

Weekend
They were both of he came in the room he had a cup of coffee in his hand he saw her taking a sari out. "Ragini don't wear that" he took it and put it back and took out a box and gave to her "wear this" she opened the box it had a pair of jeans in and a white top. "This nachiket no i am not wearing that" "why not" "no" "please you need to wear that where we are going" "where are we going" "its a suprise hurry up and get ready please" he walked out. Ragini looked at the jeans and then walked into the bathroom to change. He was waiting in the living room she walked in she was looking beautiful. He walked upto her he kissed her "you look beautiful" she blushed "shall we go" she went to go he grabbed her back and she was against the wall he was in front of her he kissed her again "i have changed my mind lets stay at home" "i want my suprise" "i want you" "nachiket lets go" he shook his head no she was blushing she tried to push him away but he did not move. He was just smiling at her she leaned in and whispered "lets go now and i promise i will make it upto you tonight" he kissed her on her cheek "you better do". They went down to the car.

Car
Nachiket was driving he would not tell ragini where they were going. He was driving out of the city and he turned onto a empty road it was in the middle of nowhere. "Where are we nachiket" "have patience ragini" he stopped the car in the middle of a empty road nothing was around them it was just them. "Come on get out ragini" "where we going" "you ask too many questions ragini" she got out and looked around she had no idea what he had planned. He was smirking he could see her brain working overtime trying to work out what he had planned. He was going to enjoy this.

Precap
Nachiket shouting ragini stop
loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shabz is back with another story! :D
You don't know how happy it made me feel. <3
Lets see some romance now. I am ready with my pop corn! :D
shabz50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveleen3

Shabz is back with another story! :D
You don't know how happy it made me feel. <3
Lets see some romance now. I am ready with my pop corn! :D

Have just updated the 2nd part this story is to show how N would help R adjust to life in the USA will try and put some romance in