Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Youre right, there is no comparison! KVB looks inhuman to me

🥱🥱
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No, I agree with Hinna, Rajbeer is definitely better looking but KVB is a brilliant actor and there is just something about him. He is like Benedict Cumberbatch, not good-looking but amazing screen presence that you can't help but fall for them.

I heard the second season got really good ratings especially because of KVB. I had tried watching season 1 when it started but I cannot stand KSG.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

No, I agree with Hinna, Rajbeer is definitely better looking but KVB is a brilliant actor and there is just something about him. He is like Benedict Cumberbatch, not good-looking but amazing screen presence that you can't help but fall for them.

I heard the second season got really good ratings especially because of KVB. I had tried watching season 1 when it started but I cannot stand KSG.

KVB is one hell of an actor and has an amazing screen presence.... It did.. that was the only season I watched.. I don't think this season is getting any ratings ðŸ˜†

I don't like Rajbeer at all..🤢
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

KVB is one hell of an actor and has an amazing screen presence.... It did.. that was the only season I watched.. I don't think this season is getting any ratings ðŸ˜†

I don't like Rajbeer at all..🤢

Is season 2 worth a watch? I wanted to try it out for KVB. Why is this show still on then? The biggest question is, how did Hinna manage to stay loyal to it for so long?

For the longest time I couldn't figure out where I had seen Rajbeer, it bugged me so much then I realized he had an appearance in Rishta.com.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I also dont think rape will happen now that i saw the promo again

Its a construction building where feroze takes her and she is shown running away from him

May b they will show she will jump from the building which is open from all sides to save her izzat n haunts feroze

And the ghost i m talking about was shown in teaser 1 itself

The feroze dragging her to building promo is the 3rd promo

In promo 1 they show feroze seeing sajjals ghost

why are you so sure she dies 😆 if you are talking about the promo in the rain, then that looks like he is dreaming about her, none of the promos that I have seen looks like a ghost to me.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Is season 2 worth a watch? I wanted to try it out for KVB. Why is this show still on then? The biggest question is, how did Hinna manage to stay loyal to it for so long?

For the longest time I couldn't figure out where I had seen Rajbeer, it bugged me so much then I realized he had an appearance in Rishta.com.

It was good and it made sense.. no bhoot, churail, dayan ðŸ¤¢

I know Rajbeer from Perfect Bride..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail

It was good and it made sense.. no bhoot, churail, dayan ðŸ¤¢

I know Rajbeer from Perfect Bride..

Well at least Rajbeer looks better now than he did 5 years ago.
Where did Hinna go, I wanted to know why exactly she likes the show.
It's some new trend with the supernatural stuff in daily soaps.

If what Abby says is true about this show then it seems the supernatural bug may have bitten Pakistani dramas as well. I seriously hope not! 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Well at least Rajbeer looks better now than he did 5 years ago.
Where did Hinna go, I wanted to know why exactly she likes the show.
It's some new trend with the supernatural stuff in daily soaps.

If what Abby says is true about this show then it seems the supernatural bug may have bitten Pakistani dramas as well. I seriously hope not! 

IKR.. what's with the supernatural crap.. If it's good I'd probably watch but it's so bogus.. Hinna must be asleep by now..

I don't think there's any bhoot in the promo.. He's just imagining the girl..😆
canuck-umz thumbnail

IKR.. what's with the supernatural crap.. If it's good I'd probably watch but it's so bogus.. Hinna must be asleep by now..

I don't think there's any bhoot in the promo.. He's just imagining the girl..😆

Yeah most of it is just cringeworthy. YHM is on that tip these days - apparently Ishita is possessed by Shagun's ghost but it may likely be Dissociative Personality Disorder (hopefully). Whatever the case, it's surprisingly decent but that might be because Divyanka is spot on in portraying Shagun's mannerisms.

Thanks to this lame stuff - it's so hard to find a good show to watch these days. Even Pakistani dramas, it's all about rapes, two (or more) wives, and becharis. Ugh!