Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ It's statements like these that make me appreciate the families of Varun, Alia, Shahid so much more. Boasting about your own kids or family members is so tacky, especially when its undue. 
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deep down senior member of families are proud of the kids if they do well. This happens in all familes. Sonam and Arjun could have been over in one movie Raj kapoor's grandson Armaan Jain type. They survived they are doing very good for themselves not every star kid having career like them. Some people in ths forum would celebrtate if Sonam career gets finished but she is far from over. If her uncle says she is bankable i dont see dusro ko kya problem hai. Didnt Alia's brother rahul call her Meryl Streep of India. Edited by dhartiamber - 8 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

Deep down senior member of families are proud of the kids if they do well. This happens in all familes. Sonam and Arjun could have been over in one movie Raj kapoor's grandson Armaan Jain type. They survived they are doing very good for themselves not every star kid having career like them. Some people in ths forum would celebrtate if Sonam career gets finished but she is far from over. If her uncle says she is bankable i dont see dusro ko kya problem hai. Didnt Alia's brother rahul call her Meryl Streep of India.

Well if Armaan Jain is the yardstick for success, I don't see the point of discussing anything further.

And the Kapoor family IS delusional whether you deny it or not. 

Oh and Alia's family is delusional too. 
Edited by jibber-jabber - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Entire family live in their last la land where all are superstars (including bonny) and all are bankable.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Damn this is one delusional parivaar šŸ¤£
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Well if Armaan Jain is the yardstick for success, I don't see the point of discussing anything further.

And the Kapoor family IS delusional whether you deny it or not. 

Oh and Alia's family is delusional too. 

mahesh is very level headed though..never seen him over praising alia. Remember his tweet after watching 2 states..he only praised the director..yes her step brothers etc can be but still AT LEAST she proved her calibre..what have sonam and arjun done? and when their families say these things..they sound laughable
Edited by cougarTown - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like arjun n sonam but chachu is really embarrassing!!
The only bankable actor in your family is jhakas kapoor. 
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This Kapoor khandaan is as dumb as the other. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
anil kapoor is more bankable