Regarding Permissions...Plss Read & Volunteer Here

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Hola all 🤗

This post is not to scare u guys but just make your as well as our life easy on this forum  😆 ..
I
welcome you all to this wonderful Forum which I m sure will rock from today onwards 😎

Before we proceed , we would just like to inform you all about few important things which needs to be followed so that we can maintain a proper decorrum in the forum without any confusion or  repitative topics 😳

First of all Please make sure that before opening any of the Important topics in the forum like Contests Or Game Threads or Article Archive or Chat Club etc etc  , you are taking the permission of the I Can Do That Dev team (thats me)  so that later on there is no confusion among the members and everyone gets equal opportunity based on your Forum Participation and first come first serve basis.. If any of the above mentioned threads are opened without permission of DT  then those will b closed or trashed without any further clarification...

Secondly Archive Mansion will b opened by the Dev team of the Forum only .. So similar threads if opened will b trashed ..

Thirdly make sure you are taking permission of the Dev team before opening any of the official Appreciation threads for the host Farhan Akhtar or other Celebrity Participants  so that later there are no confusions with multiple AT threads opened for same actor or contestant at the same time ..

Any AT opened without permission of DT will be closed immediately ...

Last but not the least just now Forum rules have been put up in another sticky thread Here
I Can Do That Rules & Guidelines  ...Please go through it and follow the rules accordingly to keep the forum peaceful and clean ...

You can ask for permission in this thread itself orPM Me

Hope you all have lots of fun in the forum .. Looking forward to interacting with you all 🤗

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Topics Open for Members to Volunteer & Permission List for the Members

Farhan Akhtar  AT :

Gurmeet Choudhary AT : ..RamKiJanaki..

Rithvik Dhanjani AT :
style14

Gauhar Khan AT :

VJ Andy AT :

Madhurima Tuli AT :

Dino Morea AT :

Mandira Bedi AT :

Meiyang Chang AT :

Bharti Singh AT :

VJ Bani AT :

Shibani Dandekar AT :

Ranveer Brar AT :

Chat Club :

Spoiler Corner :

FB/Twitter/Instagram/SocialNetworking Updates :

Episode Discussion Thread :

Trp thread:

Articles Archive :

Others (Please specify) :
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh thanks a lot for giving us this info's and if I  am ready to do any AT ,I  will immediately let u know.Edited by rerose - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I would like permission to open Gurmeet's AT please. :)
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

I would like permission to open Gurmeet's AT please. :)

u can go ahead 👍🏼
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

u can go ahead 👍🏼