A DEDICATION TO ALL DUTTA FANS.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
    Wow guys,I must say something,I was left mesmerized while watching Dutta ,he is a king of  hotness,romance,emotions,sarcasm,beauty,care and a lot more to add in this huge list.
     Hence ,I am hereby attempting a poem on DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL ,hope u people like it.

MISHAL RAHEJA AS DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL...

POEM# DUTTA THE HILARIOUS ENIGMATIC PRINCE OF CHARM.   
      Love finds it's extreme in his retina,
      Joy derives it happiness from his heart which is so serene ya,
      He is a soul powerpacked with intense emotions,
      Who can even kill us by his ravishing reactions,
      A king has power to rule his subjects,
      While he has the stamina to attract and rule his subjects,
     He is enigmatic,he is miserable,
     But only in the hearts and minds of his wonderful girls who praise him as the cutest ever found miserable,
    His eyes emits sparks of fire,
    His hotness,is so pure as it turns out to be a personification of holy fire,
   He can make any girl on land to fall at his feet,
   As he comprises the skills of mesmerization,that surrenders girls at his feet,
  He had true love for each and everyone,
  His soul,mind and heart is so pure,which made him as the loveable person than everyone.

He may be a gangster once a time,
     But he is a true master of all our minds everytime,
     He has innumerous flaws in him,
     Those are which making every soul flawless for him,
      His heart beat,stops a bit,
      If he forgets to show his action bits,
      His bone's express power of lions,
      His voice assumes the fierce roar of mighty lions,
      His lips speak the power of love,the vulnerability of mighty ,magnificient emotions.

He may not be docile,subtle and soft in appearance,
      But his heart's tenderness makes his attire a silky softy appearance,
      His mind excels with the powerful excellence,
      While a girl stands as a testimony for his excellence,
      His love even beats extremes,
      Defeats the brewity that limited fake infinite extremes,
   Sarcasm's mastermind character,
    An affectionate cute ,super loving character.

I think God,the heavenly father,
    Took a lot of plenty hours further,
    To furnish and sculpt this masterpiece,
    By giving life to it,making it as a dashing prince a lovelypiece,
    Introducing skills of making people spellbound,creative,logical,crazy,cupid,sensible and sensitive,
   Showering pools of beauty,gorgeousness,cosy appearance,mindblowing stature which makes girls so attracted and become lovely sensitive,
 So ,I am quite imagining how many hours did this process extend?
  Wow for nearly a decade by employing various assistants for suggestion,
 Or made up a committee of active members to discuss on his features and recreate all their suggestions,
  No idea did God ever feel,that his creation was ever the best after creating this chap,
  Offcourse ,He would have as this soul is a mixture of phenomenal looks and gestures and handsomeness that would keep him on the top of the world no  even more the milkway galaxie's mighty divine chap,
 If any people or a child in this land are in search for an enigmatic,mindblowing,gorgeous,extravagant and a hilarious man filled with the mighty of the name Patil,
  Then ,U are most welcome to know the eighth wonder of the world who is the Batasha of powerful emotions,who is none other than  our all time evergreen  DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL.

DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL
 D-DASHING
 U-UNIQUE
 T-TREMENDOUS
 T-TENDER
 S-SERENE
 H-HANDSOME
 R-RAVISHING
 I-INNUMEROUS
 R-REJUVENATE
 A-ADMIRABLE
 M-MASTER

P-PRETTY
 A-ADORABLE
 T-TACTIC
 I-INTELLECTUAL
 L-LION.

THIS IS MY VERY FIRST CREATIVE POST ON THIS FORUM,HOPE U PEOPLE,LIKE IT ,THIS FOR ALL THE ENTHUSIASTIC FANS OF DUTTA ,WHO LOVE HIM MORE THAN EVER,FROM MY SIDE.

LUV U LOADS DUTTA ,UR A DUTTA OF OUR MINDS,SOULS AND HEARTS.πŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by rerose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow congrats for your first poem I'm sure this is just the start and there are many to follow
Absolutely agree with you Dutta the king has the capacity to first attract and then rule his followers. Girls fall flat before him.
But sadly the guy who did full justice to all his relationships had to face betrayal many times. Though his fans always remained loyal to him and still stand beside him.
Thanks jenni for this beautiful piece of writing. Love it.
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Wow congrats for your first poem I'm sure this is just the start and there are many to follow
Absolutely agree with you Dutta the king has the capacity to first attract and then rule his followers. Girls fall flat before him.
But sadly the guy who did full justice to all his relationships had to face betrayal many times. Though his fans always remained loyal to him and still stand beside him.
Thanks jenni for this beautiful piece of writing. Love it.

Ohh thanks a lot ROsey dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ as u said Dutta deserves more and more love from his fellow people πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ he si such a wonderful character ,I really love him a lot and his fans are his strength,they will support him and standby him for sureπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you Jenny superb work loved every word of this poem , the brilliance of Dutta never goes away !  I am forever like wow what a man he was ... i know he wasn't for real but  Mishal's acting made him very real to me. thanks once again and for pm.
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

thank you Jenny superb work loved every word of this poem , the brilliance of Dutta never goes away !  I am forever like wow what a man he was ... i know he wasn't for real but  Mishal's acting made him very real to me. thanks once again and for pm.

Thanks a lot Tahera dearπŸ˜ƒ
  Ur right Mishal is a one who gave life to the beautiful  character Dutta,his wonderful acting has made us stick on to him,he is such an awesome person,luv him loads😳😳😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well done rerose, jenni.. what a  fabulous piece of writing.. listen thanks for   sharing your superb pieces of writing on Laagi  as well..  about Dutta .. I am at a loss  to say much more  after  the fine   portrait   that you have   painted with your words and thoughts
much love hammie 
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi jenni

you are talented loved the post & poetic feel ..everything ..πŸ‘
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

well done rerose, jenni.. what a  fabulous piece of writing.. listen thanks for   sharing your superb pieces of writing on Laagi  as well..  about Dutta .. I am at a loss  to say much more  after  the fine   portrait   that you have   painted with your words and thoughts
much love hammie 

Thank u soo much Hammie,I am glad that u liked it😳😳
  Dutta now has started haunting my minds,it is very difficult to be as him,only he can be like that,that brushes the unique aspects of Dutta,love him a lotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi jenni

you are talented loved the post & poetic feel ..everything ..πŸ‘

Ohh thanks a lot dear😳😳
  I am so happy that u liked itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi jenni