Doubt- Is Anuj's Character Positive or Negative?

coolgal15 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all, Im new here but not new to the show. Been watching it from Day 1. I have a doubt regarding Anuj's character. Article I read said he would be a positive character but yesterday's episode (15th Oct) showed him shouting at Mishri when she mentioned Sanjana's name. Today also his actions made him look like a negative character.
Any insights?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His character, from the beginning seemed to be negative for me.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No doubt he is negative now.
nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

His character does seem to be a bit confusing he looked to be nice to Mishri when meeting her and getting engaged to her and now all of a sudden its changing

This could be Ajju who is making him do all this..  

I just hope they make Anuj positive because he and mishri make a cute couple and hope he can be of some help to save their sanjana bhabhi and bring ajay n sanjana together.

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkmdesiusa

His character does seem to be a bit confusing he looked to be nice to Mishri when meeting her and getting engaged to her and now all of a sudden its changing

I just hope they make Anuj positive because he and mishri make a cute couple and hope he can be of some help to save their sanjana bhabhi and bring ajay n sanjana together.

Agree. I think the idiots changed his track. The mastermind is Shreya. Feeling bad for both Mishri and her Sanju bhabhi.
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkmdesiusa

I don't care if he becomes positive. if there any truth to the video Ajju played; if he is having an affair with a married woman I don't want Mishri to have anything to do with him. Simple as that.
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdave1

I don't care if he becomes positive. if there any truth to the video Ajju played; if he is having an affair with a married woman I don't want Mishri to have anything to do with him. Simple as that.

Exactly, I don't care for him to be a positive character if he really is having an affair with someone else.  Mishri deserves better than that.
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamsharma

Exactly, I don't care for him to be a positive character if he really is having an affair with someone else.  Mishri deserves better than that.

She is tough and smart and most definitely deserves better. 
coolgal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamsharma

Exactly- IF he's having an affair with someone else then Yes Mishri deserves better than that. BUT, if his affair was prior to meeting Mishri and it is Ajju who is blackmailing him with past affair then he deserves a chance; but I don't understand why he is being rude to Mishri. That is confusing. Because prior to Ajju showing him the recording he really tried to care/rescue Mishri.
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal15

Exactly- IF he's having an affair with someone else then Yes Mishri deserves better than that. BUT, if his affair was prior to meeting Mishri and it is Ajju who is blackmailing him with past affair then he deserves a chance; but I don't understand why he is being rude to Mishri. That is confusing. Because prior to Ajju showing him the recording he really tried to care/rescue Mishri.

The affair was prior to meeting Mishri but it is still ongoing. Since it is ongoing that's what Ajju is holding over his head & that's why he is wanting to keep Mishri away from her family so Ajju being alive won't come out and his truth won't be exposed. He needs to go either way.