--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all.
I need to get a few things of my chest.

THIS IS MY RANT POST SO BEAR WITH ME.

Firstly, this nonsensical crap the Cv's are writing is frustrating.  Jeez. They should at least try to make some sense out of non sense.😡 Do they really want to keep the audience watching with this track?

then there's the Shreya issue. My god, how much bottles of glycerin are the creatives wasting? these days she has become a cry fest. Can no one see through these crocodile tears?😡 She keeps repeating that her past has brought her to this junction. And everyone dumbly believes her...I wonder how the loving family would feel when her truth finally comes out...

Isn't  blood thicker than water? Ajay revealed the truth and the entire family backed Shreya.  No one question his reasoning...Shreya shed some tears and the family fell for it. Even when Sanjana dad's backed up Ajay the family still didn't believe. WHERE IS THE LOGIC?

I could have sworn the article said that Anuj was a positive character. What lies... I knew he was too good to be true...

Don't even get me started on Bhusan. He stood like a mute spectator. he neither defended nor  accused her. What a waste of time... Would love Bhusan to be the one to reveal Shreya's truth.

Ajay upset me. The precap...😡 Is his love so weak that he has no other option but to get engaged to Shaina...?😡 Couldn't  he and Sanjana's dad find other proofs? Ajju is roaming in the city. Jeez...

Sorry people. I just needed to rant...
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You spoke my heart Jen. B and Ajay really made me angry. B standing like a dumbo and Ajay acted like a dumbo. You called it right, is his love so weak? Is there no other way out besides getting engaged to a criminal who confessed to loving you and wanting your wife gone.😲 How stupid is he?🤢 Put Sanju in his place and she would have slapped the person, no way she would be hanging out planning to destroy her husband's life.😡 She would be running here and there. He did not even went to see her. OMG!!!!😡😡😡
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

You spoke my heart Jen. B and Ajay really made me angry. B standing like a dumbo and Ajay acted like a dumbo. You called it right, is his love so weak? Is there no other way out besides getting engaged to a criminal who confessed to loving you and wanting your wife gone.😲 How stupid is he?🤢 Put Sanju in his place and she would have slapped the person, no way she would be hanging out planning to destroy her husband's life.😡 She would be running here and there. He did not even went to see her. OMG!!!!😡😡😡

exactly, They should learn something from Sanju...
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's ok,Jen.I'm understand what r u feel right now.
I'm feeling d same.I'm very upset,dissapointed n frustated too.
V can't imagine that Ajay could be like that.
What's about his feeling when Sanju'll do d same thing like marry Ajju 2 save him?
But,v hv 2 be strong,Jen.
V hv 2 be strong 4 Sanjana n v hv 2 forget Ajna forever.
V will support Sanjana until d end.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

What's about his feeling when Sanju'll do d same thing like marry Ajju 2 save him?

i don't understand how the Cv's expect us to sit through this ordeal...shreya always gets away...😡
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

Well according to WU, you might want to skip the episode. Ajay's love is fickle and weak. 
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
i really want Bhusan to go a damn back bone...and Ajay how can he claim to love Sanju and get engaged to that piece of trash. I understand her wants to save his wife but getting married to Shaina?😡 IN this case i want Elaichi to slap him for his foolishness..
nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so glad you posted the overall summary about yest episode review because I am feeling the same at the moment.
It seems like this show has completely gone down the drain without having a proper story to be presented, there is no concept, direction and not even a person or two that has brains to fig out something is not right which the family peace is being destroyed and ruining the family unity.

I totally agree with you, the writers are so selfish and don't have any brains for the most stupid tracks they present and feel the audience will enjoy which is to be honest is the opposite to the depth.
They think we will love what is being shown and the answer is...NO We Wont!!
They focus on person and no even bother about other people whose story have not even been touched or looked into only focus on the idioctic person who is so hell bent on ruining the family unity and peace..

Shreya, don't even get me started she is one stupid lady who does not care about family values, relationship or even family itself she is a spoiled brat... How could you do treatment when you were never blind from the first place this is all a pathetic.. She just wants to throw everyone out so she can rule the house her way and get everything to her self.. Like it will happen... NO

Ajay revealed to everyone that Shreya is not blind and has been deceiving the family again but still all just stood their like "what are you saying" expression type and no one didn't bother to believe him or ask why she did this and what is the truth..  I found this to be shocking it was like oh my god how can they defend her instead of questioning... This was shame..

I think Bhushan does have some doubts on his wife because of her behavior has been shown in the previous episodes I could kind of see it in his face and eyes.. He does seem to have some sort of idea that she is acting strange.. He just have to find out himself to bring out her truth..

Reg about Ajay being engaged to Shaina in the precap I don't think his love for Sanjana has decreased at all he loves her very much and am sure this could be a game to get more truth out of her so let's see what really happens I am for sure he will ditch Shaina and save Sanjana along with his father in law help

It is heartbreaking of what we are seeing currently because this show has so much more to build and present but I do believe that in the end of it all Ajay and Sanjana will be with each other for sure and Shreya's truth will be out & last but not the least Shaina and Ajju will be thrown out after all they both are nothing but losers..

Nids
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Nids I agee with you except for the Ajay part. You hit the nail on the head in saying, how no one realized who is responsible for ruining the family's peace. About Ajay, only God could come and tell he is doing right and I know he won't. A married man getting engaged to another woman, that is so wrong on many levels.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
but wasn't the same Ajay who said that no one can separate him from Sanju? Not man, Not God or Devil? so much for his love.😕