Episode Thoughts - 10-15-15

rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I literally rolled my eyes through the entire episode. What utter nonsense crap!
Anuj turned out to be a total douche bag. So he will keep Mishri wound up in fear so his secret won't be exposed. What an arse hat!

The less I say about Shaina is better. How do these conniving people go from conning to sick in the head? Ajay is right what is this pagalpaan.

Even less should be said about Shreya. Speaking of the witch, how does a blind person check a phone and answer it? Blind people need special phones no?

Also why didn't Ajay record Shreya & Shaina's conversation?  And of course he didn't any of the important because of a convenient train coming by. lol

I was rooting for Ajay. He made some valid points; tell the family everything and expose Shreya then they will all help in getting Sanjana out of jail. Plus no one can separate him from Sanjana; you, God or Devil.

Miracles do happen for everyone that doesn't deserve it. Miraculous return of Shreya's eye sight. She was getting a treatment for a month and no one in the family knew about it. Come on Bhushan use that brain and work on that suspicion that has been gnawing at him.

Of course after everything Shreya did, they all believe her. They are cornering him into marrying Shaina. Ugh

Loved Sanjana's dad at the end. At least one person believes Ajay. The father - in - law and son - in - law will team up to save Sanjana and the Pethawalas from evil.

As for the precap, I won't even touch that. I guess it's good it's just an engagement and we know why Ajay is doing it. I'm sure he will ditch her once Sanjana is found innocent. But still disgusting. What kind of track is this going towards?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kespari thumbnail
I know sab ko yeah track boring lag raha hai but mugh ko strong se feeling a rahe hai ke yeah sab ajay ka plan hai or Bushan bhi us ki help Kary ga so wo sab log Sajana ko bacha saky
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mmm.At d 1st,i'm relieved that Ajay doesn't agree 2 marry Shaina.
Even he's said that nobody can separated him with his Sanjana.
I'm so relieved to hear that lines.
But,in d precap.I'm very upset n dissapointed.
V know d reason y he said like that.
But,there r many ways 2 released Sanjana from jail.
1)Make a plan with Sanjana's dad.
2)Call Mishri 2 ask her condition after marriage.Maybe she can tell about Ajju.
3)Make a plan with Bushan baiyya secretly n convince him about his wife.
4)Waiting 4 Monday to Sanjana's bail.
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kespari

I know sab ko yeah track boring lag raha hai but mugh ko strong se feeling a rahe hai ke yeah sab ajay ka plan hai or Bushan bhi us ki help Kary ga so wo sab log Sajana ko bacha saky

Well that would be interesting but we know this a Indian serial and the creative's thinking isn't that advanced. LOL
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

Mmm.At d 1st,i'm relieved that Ajay doesn't agree 2 marry Shaina.

Even he's said that nobody can separated him with his Sanjana.
I'm so relieved to hear that lines.
But,in d precap.I'm very upset n dissapointed.
V know d reason y he said like that.
But,there r many ways 2 released Sanjana from jail.
1)Make a plan with Sanjana's dad.
2)Call Mishri 2 ask her condition after marriage.Maybe she can tell about Ajju.
3)Make a plan with Bushan baiyya secretly n convince him about his wife.
4)Waiting 4 Monday to Sanjana's bail.

I don't want to think about the precap because it's not logical at all.

I like those ideas but the only way those will happen is if fans write the show. I do think Bhushan sensing something fishy about his wife. 2 people have accused her of being part of this mess so let's see if he investigates.
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I seriously wonder, when creatives are coming up with these storylines what audience do they have in mind to watch it.  I know it's a drama but that doesn't mean that it can't have some form of logic to it. Pethewala family is blind as a bat, you mean to tell me they can't see Shreya moving from point A to point B? Bhushan needs to watch his witch wife like a hawk and put an end to her madness. Shaina, this Johnny-come-lately, all of sudden develops a sick obsession with Ajay where she can use marriage as a bargaining chip? This show has become taxing to watch, it's like when watching, a person has to put their mind on pause and just follow the nonsense. Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaina has the bargaining chip because the Pethawala's are so gullible. She told them the truth and they chose to believe Shreya, who was caught out before. Please, this is the limit! Surely, Shreya should be the first one to be investigated. Mamiji is so easily swayed and free with her slaps on the wrong person.
The CV's need to give some members in the family some brains or common sense. 
The track of Mishri being trapped is nonsensical. What about rituals after marriage and her in laws? 
The track is ridiculous.
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I JUST flipped a a table...Ajay and Shaina??? The ****? i can't stand to see Ajay so troubled.
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

I seriously wonder, when creatives are coming up with these storylines what audience do they have in mind to watch it.  I know it's a drama but that doesn't mean that it can't have some form of logic to it. Pethewala family is blind as a bat, you mean to tell me they can't see Shreya moving from point A to point B? Bhushan needs to watch his witch wife like a hawk and put an end to her madness. Shaina, this Johnny-come-lately, all of sudden develops a sick obsession with Ajay where she can use marriage as a bargaining chip? This show has become taxing to watch, it's like when watching, a person has to put their mind on pause and just follow the nonsense.

I ask myself that question often, when do they come up with these wacky completely illogical ideas. Nothing makes sense and the characters get dumber by the episode. I agree it is becoming stressful to watch not pull my hair out. 
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamana

Shaina has the bargaining chip because the Pethawala's are so gullible. She told them the truth and they chose to believe Shreya, who was caught out before. Please, this is the limit! Surely, Shreya should be the first one to be investigated. Mamiji is so easily swayed and free with her slaps on the wrong person.

The CV's need to give some members in the family some brains or common sense. 
The track of Mishri being trapped is nonsensical. What about rituals after marriage and her in laws? 
The track is ridiculous.

I agree. Two have have mentioned Shreya's name so from the way Bhushan has been looking at his wife, I think the alarm bells are at least going off in his head. (At least I hope so.)

I agree everything is illogical and nothing makes at least a little bit of sense. Ridiculous is being kind.