chaitucute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guysss mishri got married to AJJU! !!!
How can they even show sumtn lyk this???I mean she calls him bhaiyya &the cv's showed him getting married to mishri? ?

How sick it is??how can they demean relationships? ?
CORRET ME IF IAM WRONG..IF I DIDN'T GET THE SCENARIO. ..  
Edited by chaitucute - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THBST show's creatives are mad and brainless thats why this serial is a big flop instead of having popular star cast ...dont expect anything from this crap serial..!
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Extremely sick and disgusting. 🤢The person who wrote that episode/track should be fired.
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Extremely sick and disgusting. 🤢The person who wrote that episode/track should be fired.

Exactly,  and they should hire someone sensible who thinks that a family show also can have some romantic scenes in between 😉 

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamsharma

Exactly,  and they should hire someone sensible who thinks that a family show also can have some romantic scenes in between 😉 

Yea. I like Vinati and Amar cute fights. Ajna cute romantic fights/scenes. It dawned on me yesterday that Shreya and B were never shown enjoying life😆 But how can they when all she does is plot and plan, peep the other couples and be here, there and everywhere. No reason B is always angry, sad and upset with Ajna😆 The dude has no love life. I am all for his second marriage. I want him to get a loving girl this time.