Episode Thoughts - 10-14-15

rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What in the name of all things sane?
Best part about the episodes were the wheels in Bhushan's head turning. He definitely noticed Shreya's sweating so hopefully even though she completely got away with everything he will keep fishing. 

Also, I'm so happy to see Sanjana's Dad. Usually the girls parents just disappear unless they are evil. Even better that Sanjana told him everything and he pointed the finger at Shreya. He is connecting the dots. 

Worst part about the episode was by far  Ajju and Shaina. Ajju is an idiot. If you are supposed to be dead to the world you can't go drinking then getting into fights in public. WORST DEAD PERSON EVER!

Shaina needs to get hit by a truck and someone needs to run her over. Her demands in the precap were absolutely disgusting. She went from being a con woman to a delusional psychotic obsessed woman. If she has forgotten, Ajay is legally and ritually married to Sanjana. He would have to divorce her first and that usually take time so how is she expecting him to marry her to free Sanjana. Logic writers, logic. I'm sure somewhere down the line her "boyfriend" will show up to throw another wrench in this hot mess.

Special mention of the episode goes to my girl Mishri. She is one smart cookie when it comes to her family. Who says you can't use a decorative swan to break the window and escape. On a side note, how did no one hear the glass break especially her "in-laws" since we know Ajju was out drinking and who knows where Anuj was.

Again logic writers logic.

I think the show is tethering on the edge of jumping into some very silly and illogical tracks. Time to wind it up and call it a day. It's better to end on a high note then destroy everything fans love about the show because normally the first things to get butchered are the characters. 
Edited by rdave1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent review. I think you meant good to see Sanjana's dad😆 Today is the first time I got the urge to quit the show. I am fed up and angry. After watching the episode, I felt as if I was molested and tortured by Ajju.🤢 If Ajay does not slap shamless Shainu tomorrow, God help me. Don't jump the gun too fast, I won't be surprised if the omnipresent blind bat Shreya reaches the house and stops Mishri. Like seriously, no one missed her when she stepped out late at night. That too after just being accused as the mastermind behind Shameless Shaina. Mind-boggling. Edited by grandtheft5 - 8 years ago
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't believe that Shreya got away. Sheer stupidity to even listen to her
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Excellent review. I think you meant good to see Sanjana's dad😆 Today is the first time I got the urge to quit the show. I am fed up and angry. After watching the episode, I felt as if I was molested and tortured by Ajju.🤢 If Ajay does not slap shamless Shainu tomorrow, God help me. Don't jump the gun too fast, I won't be surprised if the omnipresent blind bat Shreya reaches the house and stops Mishri. Like seriously, no one missed her when she stepped out late at night. That too after just being accused as the mastermind behind Shameless Shaina. Mind-boggling.

That's what happens when my brain is moving faster then my fingers. I did mean Sanjana's Dad. For a man who hated Ajju and hated Ajay even more; he sure has changed sides. He is all Pro Ajay now. LOL

I'm rather curious to see how Ajay responds to Shaina. I think a lot of it will have to do with if Mishri reaches home or police station. If she reaches then Shaina will concoct another plan to get Ajay. But as you said since Shreya will be able to be in 2 places at the same time; she and Ajju may come back before she fully escapes, which means Mishri will know Shreya is behind all of this.

The stupidity behind all of it is truly mind-boggling. 
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamana

Can't believe that Shreya got away. Sheer stupidity to even listen to her

Well of course. The evil and stupidity always wins in such situation. Logic and common sense isn't really required like you and I would use. 
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Bushan followed Shreya...i mean it looks like he is suspicious of her,...
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am also happy to see Sanju's dad, a master mind of planning as he has done it😉
And I don't get it how in the world does Shreya goes out from her house late night and Bhusan doesn't know whereabouts his so called blind wife ðŸ˜²
And Ajay I so want to see him putting that shameless Shaina in her place this time😡
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina_T

I hope Bushan followed Shreya...i mean it looks like he is suspicious of her,...

Hoping for same. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdave1

That's what happens when my brain is moving faster then my fingers. I did mean Sanjana's Dad. For a man who hated Ajju and hated Ajay even more; he sure has changed sides. He is all Pro Ajay now. LOL

I'm rather curious to see how Ajay responds to Shaina. I think a lot of it will have to do with if Mishri reaches home or police station. If she reaches then Shaina will concoct another plan to get Ajay. But as you said since Shreya will be able to be in 2 places at the same time; she and Ajju may come back before she fully escapes, which means Mishri will know Shreya is behind all of this.

The stupidity behind all of it is truly mind-boggling. 

I know😆 I just hated the episode, for the fact that Shreya was able to wiggle herself out. To see Shaina behaving shamelessly was unbelievable.🤢 I think all Ajna fans will be glued to their tvs, mobiles, laptops to know his response. OMG, I cannot wait. I just hope he slaps her. Seriously, anything less is unacceptable Praying Mishri escapes but I have a doubt.  
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina_T

I hope he followed her too but people just get dumb not smarter on these shows even though he is supicious