Episode Thoughts - 10-13-15

rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What an episode! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. LOL
Let's start with the things I hated or made my skin crawl. 

1. Anuj - Well that turned out to be a disappointment. He won't do anything because we married a Mishri to keep his affair going. He will be gone soon.

2. Ajju - Not much can be said about his disgusting self and even less about his behavior. With the revelation about the Anuj; I have a disgusting feeling in the pit of my stomach that in the end Mishri will end up with Ajju in the happily ever after nonsense. Not sure how since hours before he was her brother. Hopefully they will just kill him & Mishri will be free of both douche bags.

3. Shaina - She wasn't really around much today but the end was epic. I'm sure she will tell all about Shreya but the witch will spin another tail to escape. I'm basing that more on the montage.

4. Shreya - I'm sure I will have plenty to say about her tomorrow when we see her wither her way out of this mess. Though even if she does, Bhushan will be high alert from now on.

5. The police - Looks like the doctors the cops too have been bought. India so doesn't need to show their already troubled justice system in this light. But that's a whole another discussion. 

Things I loved

1. Ajay & Sanjana - I love how strong their bond has become in the very short time since they have admitted their feelings. The jail scene was beautiful.

2. Bhushan - He just shot up to my Top 5 like list. Not only was he being an awesome big bro but I loved his protectiveness over Sanjana as well. Absolutely loved that he heard their conversation and now knows Ajju is alive and asked a logical question about Shaina. Good job! About time he started using his MBA brains. LOL

3. The Pethawala Family - Granted their initial reaction to seeing Sanjana confessing then being arrested was harsh; in the end they do love her. They know she would never do this and all were concerned about her well being and about her getting bail. Now the brothers and Vinati need to team up with Dadi in charge of concocting plans to take the trash out of the house permanently.

4. Mishri - Last but not least. I left her for last for a reason because she did surprise me today. I was expecting her to cry a river but she used her brains and fought against Ajju. Alas I think that will be a one time thing because even with Anuj in the house she will not get any support from him. So hopefully when she comes for pag phere she will talk to Ajay, Bhushan and Amar and they will keep her at home.

Till next time lovelies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am too with you in this. I love the fact that that the whole family is supporting AjNa instead of coming to an idiotic conclusion and hating Sanju.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely fab by a zillion times review.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  There is nothing more to add. You have summed up each character to a T. I seriously forgot about Anuj.(The A's and S's get me all tied up and confused) Like I said before, the actor had posted on Twitter that he will be playing a positive characterπŸ˜•  Also, the new montage is confusing. Why have the 3 villains still? Keep posting and being active, please! Thanks in advance.
What an episode! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. LOL - Do you think this has anything to do with the rumors about the show wrapping up? I hope not. 
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
for me the star of showed belonged to Ajay. His fierce determination to meet his wife wowed me.
Today's epi was one of the better ones.

But thanks for the fab review. You have summed all our thoughts into an nice post. πŸ‘

i seriously hope Shreya is shown the door at the earliest. And Bhusan should have a serious talk with the doctor and Shreya's mom.

And i hope for my peace of mind that Mishri does not end up with that scum bag Ajju. If so i would be writing a strongly worded letter to the cv's...😑
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've no idea about today episode.
In my mind right now,the evil top plans has to be revealed.
So,what's else after this?
It's looks like the rumors that our show will going off air become true.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
I still strongly feel our show will survive.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

I still strongly feel our show will survive.

i think so too. there are may possible story lines that can be used for the continuation. and we are yet to see AnJa's consummation .πŸ˜‰ and in future i would love to see a little Ajay running around the house sending his mom Sanju crazy.😊
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

i think so too. there are may possible story lines that can be used for the continuation. and we are yet to see AnJa's consummation .πŸ˜‰ and in future i would love to see a little Ajay running around the house sending his mom Sanju crazy.😊

They have much more to tell. Utpal to get married, sort out Mishri's mess, Bhusan second marriageπŸ˜ƒ Ayush to return from Germany even if a replacement and of course a few Ajnas running around P's house playing with Samar. Missing him very much.
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamsharma

I am too with you in this. I love the fact that that the whole family is supporting AjNa instead of coming to an idiotic conclusion and hating Sanju.

I wasn't quiet expecting the whole family in total support of Sanjana, it was refreshing. Let's just hope Shreya isn't able to destroy the unity. 
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Absolutely fab by a zillion times review.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  There is nothing more to add. You have summed up each character to a T. I seriously forgot about Anuj.(The A's and S's get me all tied up and confused) Like I said before, the actor had posted on Twitter that he will be playing a positive characterπŸ˜•  Also, the new montage is confusing. Why have the 3 villains still? Keep posting and being active, please! Thanks in advance.

What an episode! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. LOL - Do you think this has anything to do with the rumors about the show wrapping up? I hope not. 

Thank you! Yes I agree all the A's and S's are confusing. LOL 

Apparently he isn't positive enough if he is having an affair with a married woman and decided to marry Mishri without reservation knowing she couldn't have kids EVER. I think he lied or he was lied to. 

I would think Shaina would be gone after tomorrow if she is exposed but from the montage it doesn't seem like it.