TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome pooja, natalie and payalπŸ€—πŸ€—.keep visiting and have fun hereπŸ˜ƒ

TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

i just watched 'Gangster' again on vcd today. bawled my eyes out in the end as usual.😭😭 when shiny was turned in to the police by kangana, his tears of agony... wow! simply touching! i love shiny! i love shiny! i LOVE shiny!!πŸ˜ƒ

me too love this scene, cant see him crying 😭. Its such a touchable scene and fantastic performance by Shiny

cool_pooja thumbnail
Thanks for the warm welcome dear...

I found shiney's performance better in woh lamhe then in ganster... woh lamhe touched my heart.. the way he displayed emotions and the gradual change in his character was amazing....

Hey has any1 seen zindagi rocks??
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

I found shiney's performance better in woh lamhe then in ganster... woh lamhe touched my heart.. the way he displayed emotions and the gradual change in his character was amazing....

I love him in both movies. No I hanvt seen yet but going to watch soonπŸ˜ƒ.

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

does anyone know where i can siggies and avis of shiny? i tried Bollycreativity, but the choice there is very limited.😭😭

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

i have seen zindagi rocks.shiney is asusual rocking, sushmita is the surprise package of the movie but story isn't good and i agree with u pooja.he was good in gngser ut gr888 in woh lamhe.hats off to himπŸ‘πŸ‘

natalie.

cool_pooja thumbnail
no, hearts off to him!!! πŸ˜† N i still havnt seen zindagi rocks... 😭 Is it nice to watch??

As for the siggies dear, why dont you request at some shop in the avtar and creations section... Im sure you will get some awesome siggies if u request at the right shops whose creations u like... πŸ˜ƒ
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiny's new movie Metro is going to release soon. Promos are out, here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtm7wqVa27U 

it seems good movie. I loved these promos.

His co-stars are Kangana (but not opposite Shiny), Shilpa Shetty ( she is opposite Shiny}, KK Menon,Sharman Joshi,Konkana Sen, Irfan Khan, Director is Anurag Basu ( Gangster fame)

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the link heer.and pooja i agree with u hearts off to shiney πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
natalie.
4evaemmi2 thumbnail
hey add me in count me in my name is sanya pm me whn u did