rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
They have got to be kidding me with illogical nonsense. I mean the real groom was locked up in the bathroom all this time and he didn't wake up. No one notices the groom acting odd including his parents who lift the flower veil to ask WTH fool? Also no way those flower veils are that thick that you can't there is different person under it including the difference in height between Ajju and Anuj.
Also I doubt Mishri will be wise and tell anyone as she should because if she does Ajju could easily get arrested and her marriage to him would be null and void. Of course this will go the typical crappy route if Ajju doesn't die, she will suffer, he will torture but something will happen and she will bring him back from the dead & they will leave happily ever after. Ugh! I hate such BS tracks. So illogical and nothing like the real world. 

The one thing I really adored about this episode was the scenes between Sanjana & Ajay. It was very genuine like any real couple would feel if they were about to embark on this journey. Loved Vinati being in complete denial about Sanjana because in her gut she knows Sanjana won't do anything like this. I really want Bhusan to find out about his devil incarnate wife and divorce her (yes because divorces happen in reality) because he truly does care about his brother like how he consoled Ajay that they are going to the police station.

Here to hoping for some logic and common sense & some good finally kicking some evil's butt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Illogical nonsense is an understatement🤢 I am not looking forward to seeing how "stupider" the writers can get.😡 I mean, Anuj must regain consciousness! Will no one use the washroom that he is resting in😛 Will Ajju and Mishri stay in their room forever? Whose dead body they performed the PM on? I watched in disbelief when the police took out some equipment and right there and then said it was Sanjana's finger prints.😲 I rarely miss CSI and such shows, I have never seen anything close to such "geniusness!"😆

Ajna scenes were good. Bhushan surprised me. I was expecting him to lecture Ajay and blast Sanju but he was calm and comforting😕 He was looking at the blind bat suspiciously. I got that vibe. I hope they give him some brains and he helps Ajay. Shreya is the most irritating and dumb character on TV. Her smirks are over used.

Side note: The flower veil must be thick because I have seen a few weddings on TV where the bride married the wrong guy. I call them faceless grooms😆😆 In this day and age, some tv writers want us to believe such things happen.😕 
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Illogical nonsense is an understatement🤢 I am not looking forward to seeing how "stupider" the writers can get.😡 I mean, Anuj must regain consciousness! Will no one use the washroom that he is resting in😛 Will Ajju and Mishri stay in their room forever? Whose dead body they performed the PM on? I watched in disbelief when the police took out some equipment and right there and then said it was Sanjana's finger prints.😲 I rarely miss CSI and such shows, I have never seen anything close to such "geniusness!"😆

Ajna scenes were good. Bhushan surprised me. I was expecting him to lecture Ajay and blast Sanju but he was calm and comforting😕 He was looking at the blind bat suspiciously. I got that vibe. I hope they give him some brains and he helps Ajay. Shreya is the most irritating and dumb character on TV. Her smirks are over used.

Side note: The flower veil must be thick because I have seen a few weddings on TV where the bride married the wrong guy. I call them faceless grooms😆😆 In this day and age, some tv writers want us to believe such things happen.😕 

Yeah so many stupid plot holes which will get stupider. I have heard rumors that the show is ending soon so at least we won't be tortured for too long. I couldn't believe he took out a magnifying glass to examine her fingers prints & also when did he become a finger print expert.

I was wondering the same thing about the autopsy too. Also why didn't Ajju's so called sister go see the body? I didn't see that about Bhusan, I shall play closer attention to his face next time. Shreya is rather annoying and no one is that smart even the world's master minds get caught for smallest of things. 

Such nonsense for sure.
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdave1

Yeah so many stupid plot holes which will get stupider. I have heard rumors that the show is ending soon so at least we won't be tortured for too long. I couldn't believe he took out a magnifying glass to examine her fingers prints & also when did he become a finger print expert.

I was wondering the same thing about the autopsy too. Also why didn't Ajju's so called sister go see the body? I didn't see that about Bhusan, I shall play closer attention to his face next time. Shreya is rather annoying and no one is that smart even the world's master minds get caught for smallest of things. 

Such nonsense for sure.

I feel so ashamed to say magnifying glass .😆 I was like WOWWW when he carried out his finger print examination. I hope I am not wrong about Bhushan. If the show is ending, at least they could redeem his character. He's so happy during the wedding festivities.  Shreya must be punished severely. She's over bearing. They have really dumbed down her character.
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

I feel so ashamed to say magnifying glass .😆 I was like WOWWW when he carried out his finger print examination. I hope I am not wrong about Bhushan. If the show is ending, at least they could redeem his character. He's so happy during the wedding festivities.  Shreya must be punished severely. She's over bearing. They have really dumbed down her character.

Bhusan is  a sweetheart and adores his sisters and his cousin sisters. I think it's too late for Shreya; Bhusan needs to divorce her. Divorce is a reality of the times; he could easily find someone better. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
You know I was thinking about divorce. That should be her punishment. In the beginning, she came across as jealous but no more.  She is plain evil and will never change.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This fiasco about Aju and the police makes a mockery of the police. Surely, it's so stupid that no one will believe that the police could even arrest anyone. How can the family even believe Shaina without even checking out who she is. 
Bhushan needs to observe his wife. Please, he is living in the same room, house etc and cannot catch her out.
The naivety of the family is unrealistic and frustrating. Please, at least Daadi, catch on.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Today's episode was fast paced but awesome. Mind-blowing. I hate Ajju, he is a pervert. Great to see the angry Ajay back. Bhushan was good. What I don't get, why a new montage with the three villains on one side and Ajay/Sanju on the other. Shouldn't they be out and done with after Shaina's confession? I hope it is not some dream😡😡 God, please no more Ajju, Shaina and Shreya. 😡😡I am confused. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamana

This fiasco about Aju and the police makes a mockery of the police. Surely, it's so stupid that no one will believe that the police could even arrest anyone. How can the family even believe Shaina without even checking out who she is. 

Bhushan needs to observe his wife. Please, he is living in the same room, house etc and cannot catch her out.
The naivety of the family is unrealistic and frustrating. Please, at least Daadi, catch on.

I repeat, Ajju's death track is the worst. I have no doubt the writers are dumb but they surely have to take it to another level to beat that. It really spoiled the show as it was senseless. Him marrying Mishri might be on par with it. I don't know how they plan to repair that. When it comes to anyone other than Sanju, the P's are passive and dumb. Anyhow, I am glad to see a helping and trusting Bhushan. He must be redeemed.
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamana

Yeah that Shaina bit never made any sense to me. It was obvious Ajay & Ajju were close yet they knew nothing about his family. Not buying it. 

Dadi is only smart one but I'm worried if she picks up on Shreya and Shaina they may finish the job Shreya started the last time.