THBST written update 12/10/2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Sanjana saying i have killed ajju not mishri. Shreya says i was drying to hear this. Ajay says what are you saying? Sanjana says i killed ajju its not mishri's mistake. Inspector says how can we trust you. We have proofs against her. Sanjana says you can check the weapon i killed him with, it has my finger prints on it. Sanjana shows them the pot. Vinati says neither of them has killed him. Ajay says what are you saying and you are doing this deliberately. Sanjana recalls that she cleaned the vase and put her finger prints on it. Inspector says according to these proofs sanjana is the murderer.Mamiji slaps sanjana and says why you did this? We were all with you. Ajju was like our son. It's shame to say you are my daughter in law.Inspector says arrest her. Sanjana says i am ready to go, please let this wedding take place,After that you can take me, i have surrendered and given you all the proofs. I beg you. As soon as the wedding is done i will come with you. He says okay we permit you. Bhushan says please wait in guest room. They all leave.
Sanjana hugs ajay. She says you will forget everything. You have to stay strong. We have done this for our mishri. They go out.

Sanjana is holding ajay's hand. Shreya says now you will know how it feels like when whole family hates you.The wedding is going on.the person who wearing Abuja dress fills her hairline. He says to pandit ji please hurry up i am bored. Mishri says in heart whats wrong with him. Sanjana and ajay look at each other in tears.Mishri's bidaai happens. Everyone is in tears.

Police ask to call Sanjana. Shaina says to mamaji you promised me that you will hand over the murderer to cops yourself. Its time to give sanjanaa to police. Before that i wanna give a prize to murderer of my brother. Shaina is about to slap sanjana, ajay holds her and says dont you dare. Cops arrest sanjana. Ajay tries to stop them an says you dont know the complete truth. Bhushan says we are going to police station ajay dont worry.Bhushan hugs ajay.

Mishri enters her new house. Anju says i am tired and goes to his room. Mishri wonders why his voice sounds different.Police is stuck in traffic. Sanjana says i saved mishri's wedding. i know everything will be fine. Its a religious festival. They take sanjana out of the car too. Sanjana sees ajju there. She is shocked . sanjana says i wanna go there please. The lady cop go with her. Ajju tries to run sanjana looks for him. Cops takes sanjana back to the jeep. sanjana sees ajju leaving with his bike and says ajju you are alive.

Precap-Mishri asks so u know who is behind this happiness of my life. Ajju says sanjana bhabhi. She is scared. Its ajju not anuj in her room. He says for everyone else you are mrs anuj inside you are mrs. ajju. Sanjana tells ajay that ajju is alive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mehak. Haven't watched it yet, but very eager to watch Ajna's part. I am probably gonna cry with them 😭 😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks mehak for the awesome update.