So their bags really crushed or its just fake & saved? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
That Was Fake Tukde Itne Bade Bag ke Bas itne Tukde. Atleast Make Sense Yaar Bigboss They Gonna Save that in storage,Will Give that Back With Tag Of Bigboss ne Kapde diye Hai. Kanjoos Chindhi Chor. πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

It was a prank!im sure there will b a task where d other partner wins their cloths back!

Now that becomes interesting😈
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Purva-

it was all fake, worst bit of play-acting. Liked the way Diggy kept her cool, and wanted to shake up Kishwar, who shed a few crocodile tears, despite knowing that the bag would be crushed and Aman kept insisting that they get her clothes instead.

becoz aman wanted to try women clothes🀣
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I guess BB got too impressed by the stunt they pulled on Praneet last year and wanted to beat a dead horse again.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

That Was Fake Tukde Itne Bade Bag ke Bas itne Tukde. Atleast Make Sense Yaar Bigboss They Gonna Save that in storage,Will Give that Back With Tag Of Bigboss ne Kapde diye Hai. Kanjoos Chindhi Chor. πŸ˜†

Bigg boss will feel bad sshh!πŸ˜†

Haan so lame, just some pieces of that big bags!!!!!πŸ₯±
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They think the viewers r fools...πŸ˜† It was clearly visible when the pieces of paper were coming out of that machine...so obviously their bags r safe πŸ˜ƒ & wat was the need to cry ?? πŸ˜• I found it so fake when rupal cried unnecessarily...πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
All replies are so hilarious, the boss, purva, pieryrise, tarun, mr cool,keshu and all others , thanks and welcome back I see old races! Feels home now!!
Lol🀣
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Purva-

<font color="#0066FF">it was all fake, worst bit of play-acting. Liked the way Diggy kept her cool, and wanted to shake up Kishwar, who shed a few crocodile tears, despite knowing that the bag would be crushed and Aman kept insisting that they get her clothes instead.</font>

Me too liked d fact dat Digg was cool abt it n dint evn react like other so called mature ppl!i was expecting her to cry buckets πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

They think the viewers r fools...πŸ˜† It was clearly visible when the pieces of paper were coming out of that machine...so obviously their bags r safe πŸ˜ƒ & wat was the need to cry ?? πŸ˜• I found it so fake when rupal cried unnecessarily...πŸ˜†

Yeah that was it when it looked fake as if bags were really getting crushed without much noise!πŸ˜†
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm pretty sure BB hasn't crushed their bags for real..it was just shown to create drama