--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
so now we know that Ajju has married Mishri. In the precap he will reveal his face to her. Now my question is this. Didn't Ajju think about the consequences of faking his death? When the police finds out he is alive he'll face many problems. How would he explain this? Would he take Shaina's and Shreya's names as his accomplices? How long will the Cv's drag this track? Would love to see Ajay fighting to free Sanju from jail and gathering all proofs against Ajju. And i want Bhusan to help him... Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly all these doesn't have any logic, don't get what CVs are doing to the show. 
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

so now we know that Ajju has married Mishri. In the precap he will reveal his face to her. Now my question is this. Didn't Ajju think about the consequences of faking his death? When the police finds out he is alive he'll face many problems. How would he explain this? Would he take Shaina's and Shreya's names as his accomplices? How long will the Cv's drag this track? Would love to see Ajay fighting to free Sanju from jail and gathering all proofs against Ajju. And i want Bhusan to help him...

These CVs don't really care about logic at all. Also if Mishri married Anuj but by Ajju knocking him out married Ajju that marriage isn't valid either. But no logic left as evil always wins and are the smartest.
NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The fact that Ajju was supposedly dead will elude everyone's mindπŸ˜•

Their greatest concern will be now that Mishri married Ajju
Writers love to make their characters look stupidπŸ˜•

We all know how the creative does not like to think logically...They love to complicate a simple issue with irregularities, too much drama and illogical behaviour and happeningsπŸ˜•
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True Jen but the wedding was rushed and weird. Did they do the pheras? I must have missed that. For me, they are not married. It's silly how this guy was speaking rudely and rushing the pandit and everyone just sat there dumb.😲 It was a good, yet stupid episode.  
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
All logic has gone out the window. Do the CV's really think we the audience are dumb? smh... πŸ˜‘
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Jen you need to watch the episode ASAP! All you needed and wanted happened, except it was Shaina who took the blind bat's name. Tomorrow should be very interesting.πŸ˜†
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Jen you need to watch the episode ASAP! All you needed and wanted happened, except it was Shaina who took the blind bat's name. Tomorrow should be very interesting.πŸ˜†

i know. i saw...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'm doing the written update now...
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

i know. i saw...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'm doing the written update now...

Oh ok ok. Good. I was like, is Jen a secret writer for our show? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Curious!
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Oh ok ok. Good. I was like, is Jen a secret writer for our show? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Curious!

ha me a writer for the show.πŸ˜† Had i been one, i would have surely come up with a better plot... I would have made sense logically...πŸ˜†