pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's epi was a huge relief. After many days(though it felt like years😡😡) i felt ajna is back. Their hug and the way they were holding each others hand i felt like on top of the world.😃..but the epic scene was when ajay stopped shaina from slapping sanju i wanted ajay to show shaina her place. i want him to teach her a lesson..hope it comes soon.Ajju what he is trying to prove by marrying mishri i didnt get it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally episode dekh hi le or both maza ayea ajay ka sanjana ke leye stand leuna both acha laga both zeyda excited ho. episode dekh kar
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the first half of today's episode. Excellent. Well seeing that the crime was solved, I hope to see the back of Shaina😡😡 Ajju has no shame. Is there some significance in him not tying the wedding chain on Mishri? I pray so. Idiot of a guy. 
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Loved the first half of today's episode. Excellent. Well seeing that the crime was solved, I hope to see the back of Shaina😡😡 Ajju has no shame. Is there some significance in him not tying the wedding chain on Mishri? I pray so. Idiot of a guy. 

I also noticed that he didn't put the mangalsutra on her fully, it was vinati bhabi who fixed it. And also when putting vermillion he just put it on as regular Tika not like the way it's supposed to be done. Hmm, hope they show something logical on Mishri's track.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punamsharma

I also noticed that he didn't put the mangalsutra on her fully, it was vinati bhabi who fixed it. And also when putting vermillion he just put it on as regular Tika not like the way it's supposed to be done. Hmm, hope they show something logical on Mishri's track.

Thought it was just me who observed that. I know they are not married. Idiot, drunkard.😡 Thank God Ajna fell in love.😆
Edited by grandtheft5 - 8 years ago