Tashan-e-Ishq

Ashish Kaul to enter Zee TV's Tashan-E-Ishq

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Ashish Kaul to enter Zee TV's Tashan-E-Ishq

Seasoned actor Ashish Kaul who has recently been on an episodic spree after his Sony TV show, Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane has bagged his next plump role in a daily show.

He will now be entering Zee TV's Tashan-E-Ishq (Esselvision  Productions) for a very important cameo role, that will go in the flashback mode.

As per reliable sources, "Ashish Kaul will play the dead husband of the antagonist, Anita Luthra, played by Eva Grover. He would be the main reason behind the tashan' between two ladies, Anita and Twinkle's mother, Leela (Vaishnavi Mcdonald)."

We hear that the story will have a very crucial flashback sequence wherein they would reveal that Leela would have had a hand in the death of Anita's husband, played by Ashish.

When contacted, Ashish confirmed that he is shooting for the show, but did not want to get into any details.

Well, curious to know about the real connection between Anita and Leela? Do not miss the coming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bella12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting...i thought leela didnt have anything to do with his death
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shocked. Ok i am excited to see now what is the truth of the past. If anita thinks leela had a hand in her hubbys death maybe it turns out she killed leela's husband too. This mystery is getting deeper and darker i feel. i think it might be a misunderstanding on anita's part,the way leela is portrayed one does not see any guilt in her actions or thoughts that a person who has killed some one has. Even when sitting alone she was thinking anita always misunderstood her. 
I have seen the actor in few roles and he is nice hopefully he will be good in TEI too. 

thanx for sharing news. 
bella12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iansomer1

shocked. Ok i am excited to see now what is the truth of the past. If anita thinks leela had a hand in her hubbys death maybe it turns out she killed leela's husband too. This mystery is getting deeper and darker i feel. i think it might be a misunderstanding on anita's part,the way leela is portrayed one does not see any guilt in her actions or thoughts that a person who has killed some one has. Even when sitting alone she was thinking anita always misunderstood her. 

I have seen the actor in few roles and he is nice hopefully he will be good in TEI too. 

thanx for sharing news. 

I thought the same...i wonder how the story is going to go forward between this and if Twinj get married
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. I had always assumed that Mr. Luthra had left Anita and Yuvi. But knowing that he's also dead, makes all of this a lot more interesting!
bella12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Wow. I had always assumed that Mr. Luthra had left Anita and Yuvi. But knowing that he's also dead, makes all of this a lot more interesting!

The article might not be 100% correct
asmaanixx thumbnail
@bella12 - True. Regardless, I'm excited to see more of the past revealed between Leela and Anita. :D
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am sure it was unintentional
leela cannot have a hand in his death
bella12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaanixx

@bella12 - True. Regardless, I'm excited to see more of the past revealed between Leela and Anita. :D

Me too...it will be good to know why they have so much hatred
asmaanixx thumbnail
What if both the husbands died at the same time? 😲